Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@emajbi
thats not as bad as I thought! Mind holding it for me? i need to work up some gems c:
@emajbi
thats not as bad as I thought! Mind holding it for me? i need to work up some gems c:
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz
sure thing! you can just send me a CR for the birdie when you're ready :D
@kyruiz
sure thing! you can just send me a CR for the birdie when you're ready :D
@emajbi
thank you very much!!
@emajbi
thank you very much!!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@emajbi

My pockets aren't deep enough for both (no surprise, really) but darn it, I would like that Fire Sprite. Thing is, I'd need to do some kind of combination. I have 15 unhatched Noc eggs; LAH on them right now is 297g. I have two sets of Skeletal Chimes; LAH on them is 900g. I can probably dredge up the remaining 3745 gems. Would that combination be acceptable to you?
@emajbi

My pockets aren't deep enough for both (no surprise, really) but darn it, I would like that Fire Sprite. Thing is, I'd need to do some kind of combination. I have 15 unhatched Noc eggs; LAH on them right now is 297g. I have two sets of Skeletal Chimes; LAH on them is 900g. I can probably dredge up the remaining 3745 gems. Would that combination be acceptable to you?
riVr93C.png
@Barrdwing
Absolutely! Also because you offered apparel im in despperate need of, i can drop the remaining amount of gems to 3000
@Barrdwing
Absolutely! Also because you offered apparel im in despperate need of, i can drop the remaining amount of gems to 3000
@emajbi how much for the Ice Sprite?
@emajbi how much for the Ice Sprite?
@SilverRaven35
I'm looking to get 6000g for it.

sorry for a double ping, my internet lagged
@SilverRaven35
I'm looking to get 6000g for it.

sorry for a double ping, my internet lagged
@emajbi

Okay How much would it be if I offered 9 Noc. Eggs and 1 Ice egg? and that is okay it happens
@emajbi

Okay How much would it be if I offered 9 Noc. Eggs and 1 Ice egg? and that is okay it happens
@SilverRaven35
Noc Eggs are 290g each and Ice Eggs are 325g.
That would sum up to 2935g, so let's round it up to 3000g - that's exactly half the price. :D
@SilverRaven35
Noc Eggs are 290g each and Ice Eggs are 325g.
That would sum up to 2935g, so let's round it up to 3000g - that's exactly half the price. :D
@emajbi Okay but still not enough so thank you anyways.
@emajbi Okay but still not enough so thank you anyways.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12