Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 79 80
I’m having the same issue! I want to name my dragon Nymph and the site won’t accept it!
I’m having the same issue! I want to name my dragon Nymph and the site won’t accept it!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I forgot to add that information, but there it all is, hope that helps the staff.

Device type: mobile
Operating system: safari
Connection: wi-fi
I forgot to add that information, but there it all is, hope that helps the staff.

Device type: mobile
Operating system: safari
Connection: wi-fi
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
We have deployed a more complete change that we hope might resolve the issue for some players. You may need to refresh the dragon's profile page before trying again.
We have deployed a more complete change that we hope might resolve the issue for some players. You may need to refresh the dragon's profile page before trying again.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I just tested naming from the dragon profile on both desktop and mobile (cleared cache, used wifi and data, as well as incognito) and it worked fine on desktop but wouldn't accept for mobile. I am also getting a similar problem from exalting dragons, where I can't accept the treasure after exalting and need to refresh to get back to the lair page. I believe I've only encountered this problem when exalting/naming on mobile. (I hope this information is helpful :U)
Edit: after the update message above, I cleared my cache again and tried incognito again, but still get the same result.

Device type: Mobile
Connection: Wifi & data
Antivirus: none
Browser: Chrome
I just tested naming from the dragon profile on both desktop and mobile (cleared cache, used wifi and data, as well as incognito) and it worked fine on desktop but wouldn't accept for mobile. I am also getting a similar problem from exalting dragons, where I can't accept the treasure after exalting and need to refresh to get back to the lair page. I believe I've only encountered this problem when exalting/naming on mobile. (I hope this information is helpful :U)
Edit: after the update message above, I cleared my cache again and tried incognito again, but still get the same result.

Device type: Mobile
Connection: Wifi & data
Antivirus: none
Browser: Chrome
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Naming from the dragon's page also doesn't work for me, but naming from the lair page does.

Device type - desktop
Operating System - Windows 8
Connection - hard wired
Naming from the dragon's page also doesn't work for me, but naming from the lair page does.

Device type - desktop
Operating System - Windows 8
Connection - hard wired
Cleared my cache too and it's still being buggy for me too

luckily i can name them from the lair still
Cleared my cache too and it's still being buggy for me too

luckily i can name them from the lair still
t8v2gQJ.gif
I can't name any dragon either and some of the "ok" buttons aren't working either
I can't name any dragon either and some of the "ok" buttons aren't working either
Still having this bug on all devices, already cleared my caches.
Device type
Operating System
Connection
Anti-virus program
Browser
|
|
|
|
|
Mobile
Android Linux 9
Data and Wifi
None
Chrome 80.0.3987.119
|
|
|
|
|
Mobile
Android Linux 7
Wifi
None
Chrome 80.0.3987.117
|
|
|
|
|
Laptop
Windows 10
Wifi
None
Chrome 80.0.3987.122
Still having this bug on all devices, already cleared my caches.
Device type
Operating System
Connection
Anti-virus program
Browser
|
|
|
|
|
Mobile
Android Linux 9
Data and Wifi
None
Chrome 80.0.3987.119
|
|
|
|
|
Mobile
Android Linux 7
Wifi
None
Chrome 80.0.3987.117
|
|
|
|
|
Laptop
Windows 10
Wifi
None
Chrome 80.0.3987.122
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
This is happening to me as well, on both mobile and PC. I'm using android and Windows 10, Chrome browser.

This is happening to me as well, on both mobile and PC. I'm using android and Windows 10, Chrome browser.

P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
Same here, from Lair works but not on the dragon's page.

Desktop Windows 10, Chrome
Norton Antivirus, WiFi
Same here, from Lair works but not on the dragon's page.

Desktop Windows 10, Chrome
Norton Antivirus, WiFi
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 79 80