Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80
[quote name="LunarKitsune777" date="2020-02-13 02:41:31" ] I'm having this happen too. If I named the dragon on the lair tab page it works, but if I do it on the dragons page it doesnt. It's also happening to me when I exalt. It lets me exalt but then after it tells me how much treasure I got the button to proceed doesnt work. It must have something to do with that pop up box or something. hmmm [/quote] Exalt button works fine for me on my desktop with Chrome However, it gets stuck when I use my iPad and Safari.
LunarKitsune777 wrote on 2020-02-13 02:41:31:
I'm having this happen too. If I named the dragon on the lair tab page it works, but if I do it on the dragons page it doesnt. It's also happening to me when I exalt. It lets me exalt but then after it tells me how much treasure I got the button to proceed doesnt work. It must have something to do with that pop up box or something. hmmm

Exalt button works fine for me on my desktop with Chrome
However, it gets stuck when I use my iPad and Safari.
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Having the same problem. Randomize button works but name button doesn’t :(. Sometimes the button works and won’t it doesn’t
Having the same problem. Randomize button works but name button doesn’t :(. Sometimes the button works and won’t it doesn’t
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Having the same problem. Using Chrome browser on mobile iPad.
Having the same problem. Using Chrome browser on mobile iPad.
Just encountered the same issue
Just encountered the same issue
I have the same issue! I cannot name fodder any randomized name
I have the same issue! I cannot name fodder any randomized name
it doesn't work for me, i tried to name my lightning rep "Orage" (french for thunderstorm) and got this: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/532669902570651658/682604809739567138/unknown.png[/img] i even went to my browsers settings (i use chrome) and deleted all of my cache from now to 4 weeks ago (300 MB) and got the same response [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/532669902570651658/682604809739567138/unknown.png[/img] info: i use a MacBook Air 13" 2017 on version 10.14.6 (macOS Mojave) i use my home internet (wifi) i don't believe i have any antivirus program, but i have security measures and settings built in ofc (none of which should interfere with naming/ clicking a button) EDIT: i tried on the safari browser and the only way i got it to work was if i was on the lair page (not individual dragon) and changed the name that way individual dragon: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/532669902570651658/682608582964805655/unknown.png[/img] DOESNT WORK lair page: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/532669902570651658/682608693891563565/unknown.png[/img] WORKS! if anyone with a mac has this issue, this short term solution might work for u as well :)
it doesn't work for me, i tried to name my lightning rep "Orage" (french for thunderstorm) and got this:
unknown.png
i even went to my browsers settings (i use chrome) and deleted all of my cache from now to 4 weeks ago (300 MB)
and got the same response
unknown.png
info:
i use a MacBook Air 13" 2017 on version 10.14.6 (macOS Mojave)
i use my home internet (wifi)
i don't believe i have any antivirus program, but i have security measures and settings built in ofc (none of which should interfere with naming/ clicking a button)

EDIT:

i tried on the safari browser and the only way i got it to work was if i was on the lair page (not individual dragon) and changed the name that way

individual dragon:
unknown.png
DOESNT WORK

lair page:
unknown.png
WORKS!

if anyone with a mac has this issue, this short term solution might work for u as well :)
FR +10, They/Them

The Smiling Sun Hatchery
*76I lit erally cant name things no matter how many times i refresh jhghgf 5
*76I lit erally cant name things no matter how many times i refresh jhghgf 5
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I've got this issue too

Using Android Google Chrome
I've got this issue too

Using Android Google Chrome
Oufkzg8.png
Hello everyone! We're sorry to hear this is happening again, and our engineers are investigating this right now. If you haven't yet, [b]please reply to this thread with the requested information below[/b]. Thank you for your reports and we hope to get this fixed for you ASAP! [br] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-02-14 09:51:51" ] Hello everyone! Thank you for your reports! While we investigate, if everyone experiencing this could please do the following, we would greatly appreciate it. It'll help our investigation. Troubleshooting Steps Clear your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try accessing the site and naming a dragon in your browser's private/incognito mode. If the above two steps don't work, please try accessing the site and naming a dragon on a different device. System Information Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) Operating System Connection (wifi, data) Anti-virus program [/quote]
Hello everyone! We're sorry to hear this is happening again, and our engineers are investigating this right now. If you haven't yet, please reply to this thread with the requested information below. Thank you for your reports and we hope to get this fixed for you ASAP!

Aequorin wrote on 2020-02-14 09:51:51:
Hello everyone! Thank you for your reports!

While we investigate, if everyone experiencing this could please do the following, we would greatly appreciate it. It'll help our investigation.

Troubleshooting Steps

Clear your browser's cache.
If that doesn't work, try accessing the site and naming a dragon in your browser's private/incognito mode.
If the above two steps don't work, please try accessing the site and naming a dragon on a different device.

System Information

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc)
Operating System
Connection (wifi, data)
Anti-virus program

Additionally, as of a minute or two ago we have deployed a change that may fix the issue for some players. It is based on a theory about what is going wrong, so let us know if it improves anything for you!

The fix had some issues so we had to back it out, please bear with us while we work on cleaning it up a little more.
Additionally, as of a minute or two ago we have deployed a change that may fix the issue for some players. It is based on a theory about what is going wrong, so let us know if it improves anything for you!

The fix had some issues so we had to back it out, please bear with us while we work on cleaning it up a little more.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80