Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD] Fae's Fanciful Gijinkas
1 2
@AardRinn there is a form! It's right under the update post :D but of youd like two I can fill you in for two slots :3
@AardRinn there is a form! It's right under the update post :D but of youd like two I can fill you in for two slots :3
fae ; he/they/she ; fr +3 ; i love dressing dragons
Sweetheart Swan tumblr_inline_paeahbJEjk1r16a5d_540.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Primrose Mith
@kiitten

Hey; what kind of characters do you most like drawing/designing and do you like to do most of the designing yourself or do you mind if I have some ideas? Thanks in advance!
@kiitten

Hey; what kind of characters do you most like drawing/designing and do you like to do most of the designing yourself or do you mind if I have some ideas? Thanks in advance!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@kiitten
I definitely want to buy, but do you take scries/dressups as reference too?
@kiitten
I definitely want to buy, but do you take scries/dressups as reference too?
mudwomb_comm.png
@kiitten I love your art! Would you be interested in this skin? I found it on your wishlist. [item= Skin: Starlight Flight] AH prices seem to be all over the place though (lowest gem is 1kg and lowest treasure 600kt)
@kiitten I love your art! Would you be interested in this skin? I found it on your wishlist.

Skin: Starlight Flight

AH prices seem to be all over the place though (lowest gem is 1kg and lowest treasure 600kt)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Oh my this thread suddenly exploded didn't it ,,•v•;,,

@Jaderannosaurus this is mostly for me to flex my creative bone for character designs! As far as ideas go I like to do most of the designing myself but if you have a specific skintone/body type in mind feel free to say so!! ,,^w^,,

@Citylight I do :D!!

@Drachenschwinge if the lowest gem is 1k then I can do two dragons for you if that's how you'd want to pay :0 or if you'd do the treasure equivalent I could do your dragon and a small chibi thrown in!!
Oh my this thread suddenly exploded didn't it ,,•v•;,,

@Jaderannosaurus this is mostly for me to flex my creative bone for character designs! As far as ideas go I like to do most of the designing myself but if you have a specific skintone/body type in mind feel free to say so!! ,,^w^,,

@Citylight I do :D!!

@Drachenschwinge if the lowest gem is 1k then I can do two dragons for you if that's how you'd want to pay :0 or if you'd do the treasure equivalent I could do your dragon and a small chibi thrown in!!
Primrose Mith
@fae do you value skins for gem LAH then?
I have Cherry Dryad Lotus, Crystalhide and Winter Spirits that I can put towards pay but the first two LAH is very varied on gems and treasure - whatever you decide + I'll top up with gems!
@fae do you value skins for gem LAH then?
I have Cherry Dryad Lotus, Crystalhide and Winter Spirits that I can put towards pay but the first two LAH is very varied on gems and treasure - whatever you decide + I'll top up with gems!
mudwomb_comm.png
@kiitten I'd love to get two dragon halfbodies then. I'll even throw in an extra 200kt to even it out. :)
@kiitten I'd love to get two dragon halfbodies then. I'll even throw in an extra 200kt to even it out. :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Citylight I do value on gems for the most part ^w^ if that's how you'd like to pay just pm me with the order form and we can iron everything out there!

@Darchenschwinge alright ^w^/)!! pm me with your order form when you're ready!!
@Citylight I do value on gems for the most part ^w^ if that's how you'd like to pay just pm me with the order form and we can iron everything out there!

@Darchenschwinge alright ^w^/)!! pm me with your order form when you're ready!!
Primrose Mith
1 2