Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | (Fiona) Bonded fam shows unbonded button
Bonded with Maren Sorceress from lair, got the confirmation message about duplicate familiar but in Fiona's stand, the button is still showing 'available to bond' status. Checked on my phone, same image - the familiar cannot be bonded anymore that day, shouldn't the button change to 'bonded already' image? EDIT: just realized that I also had the Critical Mass Volten in lair and its button changed correctly. [img]https://i.imgur.com/A4z0ity.png[/img]
Bonded with Maren Sorceress from lair, got the confirmation message about duplicate familiar but in Fiona's stand, the button is still showing 'available to bond' status. Checked on my phone, same image - the familiar cannot be bonded anymore that day, shouldn't the button change to 'bonded already' image?

EDIT: just realized that I also had the Critical Mass Volten in lair and its button changed correctly.

A4z0ity.png
JQQ3Fjt.png
I had the same thing happen. Bonded from my lair on a dragon I planned on moving to my den to get the 50t. Unknown to me it was one of the eight, so the message popped up. It shows as unfinished in Fiona's eight plus the Waystone registers Fiona as unfinished as well.
I had the same thing happen. Bonded from my lair on a dragon I planned on moving to my den to get the 50t. Unknown to me it was one of the eight, so the message popped up. It shows as unfinished in Fiona's eight plus the Waystone registers Fiona as unfinished as well.
mM2VM9X.png
@RedWillia & @Emberglo, thank you for catching this.

The bug has been tracked down and squashed. Your Fiona flatter buttons will still show up incorrectly for today, since they were clicked before the fix, but this should no longer happen.

Thanks!
@RedWillia & @Emberglo, thank you for catching this.

The bug has been tracked down and squashed. Your Fiona flatter buttons will still show up incorrectly for today, since they were clicked before the fix, but this should no longer happen.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies