Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | having troubles with games and coliseum
Okay well im on my mac so i don't know if that has anything to do with it but when i click to play a game it says connecting and then once it fully loads that whole area goes white and only the music is playing. For the coliseum, it just doesn't load for me. help anyone? :(
Okay well im on my mac so i don't know if that has anything to do with it but when i click to play a game it says connecting and then once it fully loads that whole area goes white and only the music is playing. For the coliseum, it just doesn't load for me. help anyone? :(
I think quite a few people have been having issues and that they're trying to figure it out.
I think quite a few people have been having issues and that they're trying to figure it out.
okay thank you :)
okay thank you :)
Does that mean I cant put my dragon in a battle?
Does that mean I cant put my dragon in a battle?
If you can't access the Coliseum, then you can't put your dragons through battles because that's what the Coliseum is for. They haven't made a "text-based coliseum" (if they do) yet.
If you can't access the Coliseum, then you can't put your dragons through battles because that's what the Coliseum is for. They haven't made a "text-based coliseum" (if they do) yet.
Okay thanks for the help!
Okay thanks for the help!
To help our codesmith's narrow down specific browser-related issues, what browser where you using, and was it up-to-date?

Thank you for any info you can provide.
To help our codesmith's narrow down specific browser-related issues, what browser where you using, and was it up-to-date?

Thank you for any info you can provide.