Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The volten seem familiar
1 2
...no pun intended. [item=critical mass volten] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33446.png[/img] When I just saw them, I felt like I have seen them before. Then I remembered. They have been featured in a jigsaw puzzle for years. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rT0YqVv.png[/img] Took you a while to get here proper, huh? Still, I welcome you, you zappy furballs. [size=1]Though the spiders are still cuter than you.[/size]
...no pun intended.

Critical Mass Volten
33446.png

When I just saw them, I felt like I have seen them before. Then I remembered. They have been featured in a jigsaw puzzle for years.
rT0YqVv.png
Took you a while to get here proper, huh? Still, I welcome you, you zappy furballs. Though the spiders are still cuter than you.
Also, AC/DC reference in the bio!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

woah what, really??? it was in jigsaw??? that's so bizarre! i wonder if that was an accident they overlooked [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
woah what, really??? it was in jigsaw??? that's so bizarre! i wonder if that was an accident they overlooked
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2020-02-18 12:38:25" ] Also, AC/DC reference in the bio! [/quote] aw heck yeah, [url=https://youtu.be/_dQEBQ1waDk]AC/DC, one of the best songs from Starlight Express[/url] and definitely not any other thing [s][i]what do you mean it's an electricity thing and also a band and also bi slang-[/i][/s]
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2020-02-18 12:38:25:
aw heck yeah, AC/DC, one of the best songs from Starlight Express and definitely not any other thing
what do you mean it's an electricity thing and also a band and also bi slang-
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Things I did not expect to see today: other people knowing what Starlight Express is.
Things I did not expect to see today: other people knowing what Starlight Express is.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
So that picture was added to the game 30 December 2014, or a little over 5 years ago

Wow, the admins held that one back for a while!
So that picture was added to the game 30 December 2014, or a little over 5 years ago

[quote name="Dagomor" date="2020-02-18 12:58:16" ] So that picture was added to the game 30 December 2014, or a little over 5 years ago Wow, the admins held that one back for a while! [/quote] Nice.
Dagomor wrote on 2020-02-18 12:58:16:

Nice.
[quote name="Dagomor" date="2020-02-18 12:58:16" ] So that picture was added to the game 30 December 2014, or a little over 5 years ago Wow, the admins held that one back for a while! [/quote] woahhhh...
Dagomor wrote on 2020-02-18 12:58:16:

woahhhh...
It was a third color variant we didn’t use because we originally only released two of each enemy. So when Fiona rolled around, it seemed like a good opportunity to use the unused material!
It was a third color variant we didn’t use because we originally only released two of each enemy. So when Fiona rolled around, it seemed like a good opportunity to use the unused material!
Oh, that's so cool! I remember also thinking it looked familiar without really knowing why. And it does make sense that it would have been left out, because the lumen lineup would have been quite strange elementally - you've got the Light one, the Lightning one, and the really Lightning one.

I'm extremely excited for recolors going forward - so many old friends, so many new color palettes.
Oh, that's so cool! I remember also thinking it looked familiar without really knowing why. And it does make sense that it would have been left out, because the lumen lineup would have been quite strange elementally - you've got the Light one, the Lightning one, and the really Lightning one.

I'm extremely excited for recolors going forward - so many old friends, so many new color palettes.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2