Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [fiona] Dear Devs,
1 2 3
[quote name="Fennelroot" date="2020-02-17 15:06:21" ] This and once you awaken Fiona she gives you a “familiar” that is just a crudely made doll that looks like her. [/quote] I want that as merch!
Fennelroot wrote on 2020-02-17 15:06:21:
This and once you awaken Fiona she gives you a “familiar” that is just a crudely made doll that looks like her.
I want that as merch!
[quote name="Amphithere" date="2020-02-17 15:03:56" ] ...Well, I'm relatively certain that cart noggle is Xhaztol, you could ask him to pass on the gifts and appreciation. *hugs for Fiona* [/quote] @Amphithere Stop trying to blow my cover! [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
Amphithere wrote on 2020-02-17 15:03:56:
...Well, I'm relatively certain that cart noggle is Xhaztol, you could ask him to pass on the gifts and appreciation.
*hugs for Fiona*

@Amphithere

Stop trying to blow my cover!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Fennelroot" date="2020-02-17 15:06:21" ] This and once you awaken Fiona she gives you a “familiar” that is just a crudely made doll that looks like her. [/quote] I need this in my life.
This and once you awaken Fiona she gives you a “familiar” that is just a crudely made doll that looks like her.
I need this in my life.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="Vardia" date="2020-02-18 09:08:09" ] [quote name="Fennelroot" date="2020-02-17 15:06:21" ] This and once you awaken Fiona she gives you a “familiar” that is just a crudely made doll that looks like her. [/quote] I need this in my life. [/quote] I need this too. Everyone does. Edit: In my opinion, Cart Noggle is da best, along with the Nightsky Furrian. They are awesome, but I haven't got my hands on one yet [img]https://i.imgur.com/MjTSqHP.png[/img]
Vardia wrote on 2020-02-18 09:08:09:
I need this in my life.
I need this too. Everyone does.
Edit: In my opinion, Cart Noggle is da best, along with the Nightsky Furrian. They are awesome, but I haven't got my hands on one yet
MjTSqHP.png
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Please I love her
Please I love her
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
fiona is the love of my life and the fact that i cant bond with her is homophobia :/
fiona is the love of my life and the fact that i cant bond with her is homophobia :/
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
[quote name="Amphithere" date="2020-02-17 15:03:56" ] ...Well, I'm relatively certain that cart noggle is Xhaztol, you could ask him to pass on the gifts and appreciation. *hugs for Fiona* [/quote] So what you're saying is if we hug Xhaztol we can hug Fiona too
...Well, I'm relatively certain that cart noggle is Xhaztol, you could ask him to pass on the gifts and appreciation.
*hugs for Fiona*

So what you're saying is if we hug Xhaztol we can hug Fiona too
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="Vardia" date="2020-02-18 09:08:09" ] [quote name="Fennelroot" date="2020-02-17 15:06:21" ] This and once you awaken Fiona she gives you a “familiar” that is just a crudely made doll that looks like her. [/quote] I need this in my life. [/quote] we all do >.>
Vardia wrote on 2020-02-18 09:08:09:
I need this in my life.
we all do >.>
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Ok but like what if we could earn little "familiar treats" from Fiona after you are able to "flatter" her 5 times?
What you would do with these? I have no clue.
Are they tradeable? No, they're a keepsake for having so many gosh darn familiars. Congrats ya packrat, you've been on this site long enough to accumulate a metric ton of familiars
Anyway, maybe we could get like Fiona keepsakes and then have the ability to trade them in for Fiona related memorabilia.
Ex.
~Fiona Skin (make a Skydancer look like her)
~Fiona Familiar (As like a doll or something)
~Fiona Chest (You get a lot of retired familiars)
It could be a great way for new members (members who didn't join until after they were retired) to get old school familiars.
Edit: Wow a lot of people want her as a doll
Ok but like what if we could earn little "familiar treats" from Fiona after you are able to "flatter" her 5 times?
What you would do with these? I have no clue.
Are they tradeable? No, they're a keepsake for having so many gosh darn familiars. Congrats ya packrat, you've been on this site long enough to accumulate a metric ton of familiars
Anyway, maybe we could get like Fiona keepsakes and then have the ability to trade them in for Fiona related memorabilia.
Ex.
~Fiona Skin (make a Skydancer look like her)
~Fiona Familiar (As like a doll or something)
~Fiona Chest (You get a lot of retired familiars)
It could be a great way for new members (members who didn't join until after they were retired) to get old school familiars.
Edit: Wow a lot of people want her as a doll
SVt2S0L.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-02-18 08:56:58" ] [quote name="Amphithere" date="2020-02-17 15:03:56" ] ...Well, I'm relatively certain that cart noggle is Xhaztol, you could ask him to pass on the gifts and appreciation. *hugs for Fiona* [/quote] @/Amphithere Stop trying to blow my cover! [emoji=sunglasses size=1] [/quote] hmmmmmmmmm this noggle sure looks suspiciously familiar........
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-02-18 08:56:58:
*hugs for Fiona*

@/Amphithere

Stop trying to blow my cover!

hmmmmmmmmm this noggle sure looks suspiciously familiar........
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
1 2 3