Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No chest from Fiona bonding?
(I'd put this in bug report, but I want to be sure it's more of a universal problem first, especially since memories can be unreliable.)

So Vermillion Epitite was put up for bonding at Fiona's, and I went ahead and clicked through them. Apparently, I was one away from Awakened with Vermillion Epitite.

From bonding through Fiona, I got... 45T. No gilded chest. I checked my Hoard afterwards too.

Has anyone else gotten this issue? Or is it just me, or was it just one of those things where my memory betrayed me and it was already Awakened?
(I'd put this in bug report, but I want to be sure it's more of a universal problem first, especially since memories can be unreliable.)

So Vermillion Epitite was put up for bonding at Fiona's, and I went ahead and clicked through them. Apparently, I was one away from Awakened with Vermillion Epitite.

From bonding through Fiona, I got... 45T. No gilded chest. I checked my Hoard afterwards too.

Has anyone else gotten this issue? Or is it just me, or was it just one of those things where my memory betrayed me and it was already Awakened?
Awakened Familiars will give you 50t, not 45. You're most likely one more day away and have completely filled the loyal bar. In Flattery, does it say they are Loyal or Awakened?
Awakened Familiars will give you 50t, not 45. You're most likely one more day away and have completely filled the loyal bar. In Flattery, does it say they are Loyal or Awakened?
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
I assume that's got something to do with the bug they just fixed. I don't know if the familiar will be awakened after today, to be honest. If it is, maybe you lost the chest D:
I assume that's got something to do with the bug they just fixed. I don't know if the familiar will be awakened after today, to be honest. If it is, maybe you lost the chest D:

It says Awakened now in the Flattery tab.

I'll check my hoard... wherever it is. But I suspect the same.

I'm worried about most likely having lost the chest due to this. It's not a huge deal to me as I can absorb the loss, but it's kind of disappointing and not great news for those who can't if it is universal.

EDIT: Yeah, attaching it to a dragon, it says Awakened and counts as already bonded for today.

Just in case my memory is faulty, could people keep an eye out and see if this lack-of-chest thing repeats? Because if so, and the next rollover doesn't help, I think it's an important bug to consider.
It says Awakened now in the Flattery tab.

I'll check my hoard... wherever it is. But I suspect the same.

I'm worried about most likely having lost the chest due to this. It's not a huge deal to me as I can absorb the loss, but it's kind of disappointing and not great news for those who can't if it is universal.

EDIT: Yeah, attaching it to a dragon, it says Awakened and counts as already bonded for today.

Just in case my memory is faulty, could people keep an eye out and see if this lack-of-chest thing repeats? Because if so, and the next rollover doesn't help, I think it's an important bug to consider.
Huh, that's strange. It sounds very plausible as a glitch, since this is a new feature and bonding through this interface hasn't been done before. Is there an active topic about this in bug reports?
Huh, that's strange. It sounds very plausible as a glitch, since this is a new feature and bonding through this interface hasn't been done before. Is there an active topic about this in bug reports?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
they said in the thread at the bottom as a note, that u wont get the items by bonding with fiona

and I dont know if that means it gives u the items after the fact if you obtain and bond them????
or if that means you just never get them, and miss out on them by bonding through fiona and then never Ever get the chest no matter what???

Edit: i misunderstood the wording of the notes nvm lol
they said in the thread at the bottom as a note, that u wont get the items by bonding with fiona

and I dont know if that means it gives u the items after the fact if you obtain and bond them????
or if that means you just never get them, and miss out on them by bonding through fiona and then never Ever get the chest no matter what???

Edit: i misunderstood the wording of the notes nvm lol
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@Kapow Are you talking about this? [quote]NOTE: The act of interacting with familiars you don't own at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars will not give you the corresponding [b]familiar item[/b], and it will not fulfill the criteria necessary to give the familiar a special background in the Bestiary once you have reached the Awakened bond level with it. In order to earn the special background, you will still need to both achieve its Awakened bond level and to somehow acquire/have the familiar item.[/quote] This is just clarifying that you still don't own the familiar, I don't think it's saying anything about the chests.
@Kapow Are you talking about this?
Quote:
NOTE: The act of interacting with familiars you don't own at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars will not give you the corresponding familiar item, and it will not fulfill the criteria necessary to give the familiar a special background in the Bestiary once you have reached the Awakened bond level with it. In order to earn the special background, you will still need to both achieve its Awakened bond level and to somehow acquire/have the familiar item.

This is just clarifying that you still don't own the familiar, I don't think it's saying anything about the chests.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
It sounds like this might be a legit bug, but it's apparently not universal - I bumped a fam from relaxed to inquisitive today, and got the rusted chest just fine.
It sounds like this might be a legit bug, but it's apparently not universal - I bumped a fam from relaxed to inquisitive today, and got the rusted chest just fine.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Gelquie Moved to Bug Reports, as Fiona should be giving you bonding chests
@Gelquie Moved to Bug Reports, as Fiona should be giving you bonding chests
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Hi @Gelquie! I asked the engineers to check on this for you because Fiona should be rewarding the appropriate leveled chest.

Thankfully, all is well! You didn’t receive a chest because the familiar in question was awakened prior to bonding with them through Fiona today, and they rewarded you with 50 treasure.

I've gone ahead and locked this thread as this isn't a bug. Thank you for your report!
Hi @Gelquie! I asked the engineers to check on this for you because Fiona should be rewarding the appropriate leveled chest.

Thankfully, all is well! You didn’t receive a chest because the familiar in question was awakened prior to bonding with them through Fiona today, and they rewarded you with 50 treasure.

I've gone ahead and locked this thread as this isn't a bug. Thank you for your report!