Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76
[quote name="Pressia" date="2020-02-17 11:21:23" ] I do have a quick question - will there be announcements when new Feats are added, or will they be added at random? [/quote] They will be announced and part of future content updates!
Pressia wrote on 2020-02-17 11:21:23:
I do have a quick question - will there be announcements when new Feats are added, or will they be added at random?

They will be announced and part of future content updates!
@Lyathali She did give me the usual 50t for Awakened familiars, so it's not that you can't bond with them at all through Flattery. I'm not fussed if they're ineligible for the bonus, it's just something that wasn't mentioned.
@Lyathali She did give me the usual 50t for Awakened familiars, so it's not that you can't bond with them at all through Flattery. I'm not fussed if they're ineligible for the bonus, it's just something that wasn't mentioned.
don't like my dragons
This is fantastic for a bestiary-obsessed completionist like me! Especially because I am far too poor to actually complete it and will never be able to own Boolean or the Sprites.

It was a huge rush getting to complete so many feats all at once today! The special familiars are all excellent. <3 And Fiona herself is so awesome! Love the artwork and the lore that comes along with this update!
This is fantastic for a bestiary-obsessed completionist like me! Especially because I am far too poor to actually complete it and will never be able to own Boolean or the Sprites.

It was a huge rush getting to complete so many feats all at once today! The special familiars are all excellent. <3 And Fiona herself is so awesome! Love the artwork and the lore that comes along with this update!
DQCYMTS.pngKTA4ZXA.png
Omg we have a canon trans character now? That's so cool, I like that.

I know a lot of people have that in their lore for their dragons and I'm glad to see it's something that can canonly happen :D
Omg we have a canon trans character now? That's so cool, I like that.

I know a lot of people have that in their lore for their dragons and I'm glad to see it's something that can canonly happen :D
i have lack toast and told her ants
70YmvCZ.png
oh my, so good. But out of the 300 fams I have, only 4/5 are a part of any quest. Only one is awakened xD Guess I've got a lot of work cut out for me to get those re-colours
oh my, so good. But out of the 300 fams I have, only 4/5 are a part of any quest. Only one is awakened xD Guess I've got a lot of work cut out for me to get those re-colours
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I was about to brew the last piece I needed for my new fandragon’s outfit, and then I noticed Fiona at the bottom! What a wonderful way to see her.
I was about to brew the last piece I needed for my new fandragon’s outfit, and then I noticed Fiona at the bottom! What a wonderful way to see her.
Mg9qSuP.gif
SCREAMS I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER I LOVE YOU ALL [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=coatl love size=2]
SCREAMS I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER I LOVE YOU ALL
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
[quote name="Mayasacha" date="2020-02-17 12:06:32" ] Question now that I think about it; About the recolours, these will only be available to claim via Fiona one single time, correct? Or will it be possible to earn these via another method minus from others players? Like via chests, pinkerton, e.t.c. Perhaps a stupid question or maybe already asked, yet I am curious. O": If these can only be claimed a single time, this get these recolours somehow valuable and gotta consider twice before throwing them into garbages, lol. [/quote] They are Fiona exclusive, though if a player sells or trades theirs you may be able to acquire it that way.
Mayasacha wrote on 2020-02-17 12:06:32:
Question now that I think about it; About the recolours, these will only be available to claim via Fiona one single time, correct? Or will it be possible to earn these via another method minus from others players? Like via chests, pinkerton, e.t.c.

Perhaps a stupid question or maybe already asked, yet I am curious. O":
If these can only be claimed a single time, this get these recolours somehow valuable and gotta consider twice before throwing them into garbages, lol.

They are Fiona exclusive, though if a player sells or trades theirs you may be able to acquire it that way.
this is so cool!! <3
this is so cool!! <3
VE9B0fA.png
Wowser, that’s a lot of new familiars all at one time. Thank you!
Wowser, that’s a lot of new familiars all at one time. Thank you!
hc7MLaK.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76