Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fiona Which Waystone
Not quite sure if this is a bug or an intentional feature, but after completing bonding with all of the available familiars at "Flattery", Fiona's message on the Which Waystone is still there.

Now, I haven't completed all of my quests, so perhaps this may be a reason as to why it's still there, but I'm under the assumption that the message is for "Flattery" as it links to the page and is called "Flattery Gets You Far".

Browser: Chrome
Not quite sure if this is a bug or an intentional feature, but after completing bonding with all of the available familiars at "Flattery", Fiona's message on the Which Waystone is still there.

Now, I haven't completed all of my quests, so perhaps this may be a reason as to why it's still there, but I'm under the assumption that the message is for "Flattery" as it links to the page and is called "Flattery Gets You Far".

I've got the same thing, I figured it would disappear like the Bonding Time one does once you've completed them all.

I've got the same thing, I figured it would disappear like the Bonding Time one does once you've completed them all.

cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
Hi @hyphen @cloudydawn

We have confirmed there is a bug with this Which Waystone card and we will be addressing it. Thanks!
Hi @hyphen @cloudydawn

We have confirmed there is a bug with this Which Waystone card and we will be addressing it. Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you @hyphen and @cloudydawn

The Which Waystone will no longer lead you down that dead end path!
Thank you @hyphen and @cloudydawn

The Which Waystone will no longer lead you down that dead end path!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

It's still there for me D:
It's still there for me D:

Hi @Severynn - Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like you still have 8 Flattery opportunities available. Can you confirm that all 8 familiars here have been clicked?
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/fantastic-familiars/flattery

Once those are clicked, the card should go away. Thanks!
Hi @Severynn - Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like you still have 8 Flattery opportunities available. Can you confirm that all 8 familiars here have been clicked?
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/fantastic-familiars/flattery

Once those are clicked, the card should go away. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

still present for me as well, i've done a hard refresh on the Waystone page and triple-checked the bonding buttons for the current familiars just to be sure, and they all pop up the "you've already bonded with this familiar today" message. i'm on Windows 7, up-to-date Chrome.

(somewhat related: is there supposed to be a visual way to tell whether you've hit the button or not, aside from checking your lair/Waystone? there doesn't seem to be one currently and i'm not sure if that's a bug or not.)
still present for me as well, i've done a hard refresh on the Waystone page and triple-checked the bonding buttons for the current familiars just to be sure, and they all pop up the "you've already bonded with this familiar today" message. i'm on Windows 7, up-to-date Chrome.

(somewhat related: is there supposed to be a visual way to tell whether you've hit the button or not, aside from checking your lair/Waystone? there doesn't seem to be one currently and i'm not sure if that's a bug or not.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Kaepora Getting this message for all of them Windows 10, chrome [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/679062475404083200/unknown.png[/img] It's good to see bugs instantly get worked out when something new happens, though. I love you guys and the hard work you do [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kaepora
Getting this message for all of them

Windows 10, chrome

unknown.png

It's good to see bugs instantly get worked out when something new happens, though. I love you guys and the hard work you do

Thank you @cloudydawn @hyphen @Severynn and @After

Looks like we had 2 related issues:
- The Which Waystone was being pushy.
- Fiona wasn't keeping up with her record keeping (forgive her, she's new to this).

The code for both of these is now fixed, but you won't see the improvement until tomorrow. Starting then, you will get a clear visual indicator of what familiars have already been bonded (the buttons will go red) - and the Which Waystone will properly disable the Flattery card.

Sorry about both the original error and the incomplete fix. And thanks for helping us tackle this compound issue.
Thank you @cloudydawn @hyphen @Severynn and @After

Looks like we had 2 related issues:
- The Which Waystone was being pushy.
- Fiona wasn't keeping up with her record keeping (forgive her, she's new to this).

The code for both of these is now fixed, but you won't see the improvement until tomorrow. Starting then, you will get a clear visual indicator of what familiars have already been bonded (the buttons will go red) - and the Which Waystone will properly disable the Flattery card.

Sorry about both the original error and the incomplete fix. And thanks for helping us tackle this compound issue.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base