Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fiona error message
I was going through trying to claim feats, and while most of them have been fine so far, I had two give me error messages. I wasn't paying close attention the first time, so I don't know which feat I was claiming, and I reflexively refreshed before I could think to copy the requested part of the message- though I did screenshot it in time, and the text seems to be identical. The second one, below, was from the feat which gives the Swallowtail Jumper familiar, which did show up in my hoard with no problems.

I'm using Safari on iPhone, and it's probably important to note that I was impatient and clicking buttons before all the images on the page were fully loaded.

https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/fantastic-familiars/ajax/claim-feat
Trying to get property 'name' of non-object (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/tradepost/fantastic-familiars/dialogs/claim-feat.blade.php) in /3d3f491986902580a815f372d7a5b8cc Line 2
I was going through trying to claim feats, and while most of them have been fine so far, I had two give me error messages. I wasn't paying close attention the first time, so I don't know which feat I was claiming, and I reflexively refreshed before I could think to copy the requested part of the message- though I did screenshot it in time, and the text seems to be identical. The second one, below, was from the feat which gives the Swallowtail Jumper familiar, which did show up in my hoard with no problems.

I'm using Safari on iPhone, and it's probably important to note that I was impatient and clicking buttons before all the images on the page were fully loaded.

https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/fantastic-familiars/ajax/claim-feat
Trying to get property 'name' of non-object (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/tradepost/fantastic-familiars/dialogs/claim-feat.blade.php) in /3d3f491986902580a815f372d7a5b8cc Line 2
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
Hi @Nelsothy

Thanks for your report, it looks like this is probably a result of accidentally double tapping the button to claim the feat, so the 2nd tap gets an error message because it was already claimed from the 1st tap. We are working on making this situation smoother.
Hi @Nelsothy

Thanks for your report, it looks like this is probably a result of accidentally double tapping the button to claim the feat, so the 2nd tap gets an error message because it was already claimed from the 1st tap. We are working on making this situation smoother.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies