Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 79 80
I've been having issues! However Im on mobile and thought it was caused by wifi problems. I'll try again now and update in a moment.

Update: Working fine for me now lol

Update: It's the next day and it's not working again... Tried to name 5 hatchlings for fodder and had to reload the first 1st page like 12 times, the second like 5, and the rest were fine.
I've been having issues! However Im on mobile and thought it was caused by wifi problems. I'll try again now and update in a moment.

Update: Working fine for me now lol

Update: It's the next day and it's not working again... Tried to name 5 hatchlings for fodder and had to reload the first 1st page like 12 times, the second like 5, and the rest were fine.
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
On an iPad. Twice is a row, I tried to name a dragon and the Accept button wouldn’t respond. Both times I reloaded the page and then it worked fine.
On an iPad. Twice is a row, I tried to name a dragon and the Accept button wouldn’t respond. Both times I reloaded the page and then it worked fine.
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
I don't have any more dragons to name, and I was eventually able to name the dragon I had this problem with yesterday, so I'm just adding data to the pile.
  1. Device type: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)
  2. Operating System: macOS Catalina, version 10.15.3
  3. Connection: Wifi
  4. Anti-virus program: None, just the Mac security system (my laptop is fully up to date).

I access Flight Rising using Chrome.
I don't have any more dragons to name, and I was eventually able to name the dragon I had this problem with yesterday, so I'm just adding data to the pile.
  1. Device type: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)
  2. Operating System: macOS Catalina, version 10.15.3
  3. Connection: Wifi
  4. Anti-virus program: None, just the Mac security system (my laptop is fully up to date).

I access Flight Rising using Chrome.
x3COsx9.png
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) - laptop
Operating System - windows, using chrome
Connection (wifi, data) - wifi, good connection
Anti-virus program - n/a

I was experiencing it all morning for my new hatchlings, but it seems to be working right now on dragons I already had in storage.
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) - laptop
Operating System - windows, using chrome
Connection (wifi, data) - wifi, good connection
Anti-virus program - n/a

I was experiencing it all morning for my new hatchlings, but it seems to be working right now on dragons I already had in storage.
[quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-02-14 10:29:45" ] I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair. [/quote] Same here!
FinnFantastic wrote on 2020-02-14 10:29:45:
I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair.

Same here!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Also been experiencing this problem. Much as others have mentioned, I can name dragons from any lair page, but naming whilst on an individual dragon doesn't work due to the "okay" button not responding. And again, as mentioned by some others, clicking "okay" after exalting doesn't do anything either. Will try the suggested steps and edit this post with the results ^^

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Smartphone
Operating System: Android 8.0.0
Connection (wifi, data): Data
Anti-virus program: N/A
Also been experiencing this problem. Much as others have mentioned, I can name dragons from any lair page, but naming whilst on an individual dragon doesn't work due to the "okay" button not responding. And again, as mentioned by some others, clicking "okay" after exalting doesn't do anything either. Will try the suggested steps and edit this post with the results ^^

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Smartphone
Operating System: Android 8.0.0
Connection (wifi, data): Data
Anti-virus program: N/A
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows
Connection Wifi
Anti-virus program: Norton
Using FireFox

I will say, I was able to eventually get it to work by just reloading the page repeatedly until one of the times I entered the name it worked. On average it took like 4 page refreshes before it would take the name? Happened for four different dragons. (I didn't realize this was a problem? I thought my internet was just acting up, lol)

Edit: Realized I should say how the error was happening? When going to rename a dragon, I input the name, and hitting the "okay/submit" button does absolutely nothing. Cannot click out of the menu either. Forced to either refresh the page.
Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows
Connection Wifi
Anti-virus program: Norton
Using FireFox

I will say, I was able to eventually get it to work by just reloading the page repeatedly until one of the times I entered the name it worked. On average it took like 4 page refreshes before it would take the name? Happened for four different dragons. (I didn't realize this was a problem? I thought my internet was just acting up, lol)

Edit: Realized I should say how the error was happening? When going to rename a dragon, I input the name, and hitting the "okay/submit" button does absolutely nothing. Cannot click out of the menu either. Forced to either refresh the page.
I'm having the same issue.

Device: Note 9
Operating System: Android 10
Connection: wifi
Anti-virus: N/A
Using Chrome
I'm having the same issue.

Device: Note 9
Operating System: Android 10
Connection: wifi
Anti-virus: N/A
Using Chrome
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2020-02-14 10:12:07" ] I'm too lazy to find a different device (sorry) but I will say that I've had success with going out and naming with the button from the main lairpage instead of the dragon's specific page if that helps at all [/quote] This worked for me as well since my naming button isn't working, I also just tried to exalt a dragon and the button to confirm the treasure amount i had received would not let me press it. To clarify i received the treasure but had to refresh my page in order to exit the window! Weird
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2020-02-14 10:12:07:
I'm too lazy to find a different device (sorry) but I will say that I've had success with going out and naming with the button from the main lairpage instead of the dragon's specific page if that helps at all

This worked for me as well since my naming button isn't working, I also just tried to exalt a dragon and the button to confirm the treasure amount i had received would not let me press it. To clarify i received the treasure but had to refresh my page in order to exit the window! Weird
-Spectrolite
I can't name from the dragon profile on my phone or laptop. I was able to nane by clicking the name icon from the lair, though.
I can't name from the dragon profile on my phone or laptop. I was able to nane by clicking the name icon from the lair, though.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 79 80