Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love's Herald & Marketplace Shuffle
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
i'm THRILLED to see the night sky silks finally back!!! and the musical set, actually! those pieces were so elusive ;_; and wildclaw scrolls!!! i'm SO happy that those are being cycled more frequently now!

though i do want to ask for clarification: is it just the desert dynasty and pastel lace sets that are cycling, and not the moonlight lace/river royalist sets?
i'm THRILLED to see the night sky silks finally back!!! and the musical set, actually! those pieces were so elusive ;_; and wildclaw scrolls!!! i'm SO happy that those are being cycled more frequently now!

though i do want to ask for clarification: is it just the desert dynasty and pastel lace sets that are cycling, and not the moonlight lace/river royalist sets?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="Alphazi" date="2020-02-12 20:35:48" ] i'm THRILLED to see the night sky silks finally back!!! and the musical set, actually! those pieces were so elusive ;_; and wildclaw scrolls!!! i'm SO happy that those are being cycled more frequently now! though i do want to ask for clarification: is it just the desert dynasty and pastel lace sets that are cycling, and not the moonlight lace/river royalist sets? [/quote] Correct. Just the items listed will cycle.
Alphazi wrote on 2020-02-12 20:35:48:

Correct. Just the items listed will cycle.
I'll need to remind myself to pick up some silks before they're cycled out again
I'll need to remind myself to pick up some silks before they're cycled out again
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lovely swans! And I hope everybody has a wonderful Valentines Day ^^
Lovely swans! And I hope everybody has a wonderful Valentines Day ^^
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
Any info on the sweetheart noggle drop rates? Been at it in coli for a few hours and still no drops for either.
Any info on the sweetheart noggle drop rates? Been at it in coli for a few hours and still no drops for either.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
Ooh, yisss!
Ooh, yisss!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
Xub4k1J.png
SKINSHOP

hey! cycling items in for 5 days with a gem bonus seems p sketch...... please dont get greedy

gaia quickly fell into a fomo hell hole and i'd hate to see ya'll get worse with it too
hey! cycling items in for 5 days with a gem bonus seems p sketch...... please dont get greedy

gaia quickly fell into a fomo hell hole and i'd hate to see ya'll get worse with it too
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
I love that the new addition is an apparel piece! Looks like there is going to be a lot of spending going on for folks.
I love that the new addition is an apparel piece! Looks like there is going to be a lot of spending going on for folks.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Awww, love the birdies...
Awww, love the birdies...
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Oof. Bringing the Wildclaw scrolls back two times a year and bringing the fox rats back only weeks after they were last cycled really isn't doing the investors any favours.
Guess next cycle I'll just abstain.
Oof. Bringing the Wildclaw scrolls back two times a year and bringing the fox rats back only weeks after they were last cycled really isn't doing the investors any favours.
Guess next cycle I'll just abstain.
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27