Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who was your first fictional crush?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32
I don't know why but I've always for some reason always crushed on the villain.. (but the… unusual ones for the most part…)

first? I think Ganondorf (still and always will love him haha)
Otherwise here's a list of a few..

Raistlin Majere (Dragonlance), Durza (Eragon), Loki (Avengers/Thor), Voldemort (Harry Potter), Bane (Batman), Joker (Batman), Viktor (Underworld), Rumplestiltkskin (Once Upon a Time TV), Hook (Movie Hook), Sebastian Shaw (X-Men), Khan (New Star Trek), Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen)… Idk the list goes on really.

My main obsession at the moment though is Magneto (X-Men) you could say he's a chick magnet.

*rolls away*
I don't know why but I've always for some reason always crushed on the villain.. (but the… unusual ones for the most part…)

first? I think Ganondorf (still and always will love him haha)
Otherwise here's a list of a few..

Raistlin Majere (Dragonlance), Durza (Eragon), Loki (Avengers/Thor), Voldemort (Harry Potter), Bane (Batman), Joker (Batman), Viktor (Underworld), Rumplestiltkskin (Once Upon a Time TV), Hook (Movie Hook), Sebastian Shaw (X-Men), Khan (New Star Trek), Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen)… Idk the list goes on really.

My main obsession at the moment though is Magneto (X-Men) you could say he's a chick magnet.

*rolls away*
tumblr_ncudr5LRFe1rg078do1_1280.png
Yakushi Kabuto, for sure. I've stopped following Naruto a long time about, but I still really dig Kabuto.

Right now I'm all over the place. Cicero from Skyrim, Fenris from Dragon Age II, Robert Frobisher from Cloud Atlas, probably a ton of other people I can't remember.

My crush on Sander Cohen (BioShock) became so intense I now have a crush on Andrew Ryan because I AM Sander Cohen

@Embidi

Oh, man. Ganondorf... I feel you.

I'm with you on Khan, too. Both Khan's though.
Yakushi Kabuto, for sure. I've stopped following Naruto a long time about, but I still really dig Kabuto.

Right now I'm all over the place. Cicero from Skyrim, Fenris from Dragon Age II, Robert Frobisher from Cloud Atlas, probably a ton of other people I can't remember.

My crush on Sander Cohen (BioShock) became so intense I now have a crush on Andrew Ryan because I AM Sander Cohen

@Embidi

Oh, man. Ganondorf... I feel you.

I'm with you on Khan, too. Both Khan's though.
Gary from Pokémon, probably. I was like, five years old? Six years old? xD
Gary from Pokémon, probably. I was like, five years old? Six years old? xD
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Batman!
Batman!
vbbOqn.pngvbbp2e.png
Okay, probably Sokka from ATLA.

sweats nervously
Okay, probably Sokka from ATLA.

sweats nervously
Very first was Joe Shimamura from Cyborg 009. @Tesarus I'm glad someone else remembers it~!

Then the Playstation came out and I was all over Vincent Valentine from FF VII and then closely after, Spike Spiegal from Cowboy Beebop a year later.

@Illy

OMG, that is still my favorite movie, such a darn shame. TvT
Very first was Joe Shimamura from Cyborg 009. @Tesarus I'm glad someone else remembers it~!

Then the Playstation came out and I was all over Vincent Valentine from FF VII and then closely after, Spike Spiegal from Cowboy Beebop a year later.

@Illy

OMG, that is still my favorite movie, such a darn shame. TvT
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
Link from The Legend of Zelda

Oh my god I can't believe this is a thing. ^^
Link from The Legend of Zelda

Oh my god I can't believe this is a thing. ^^
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@Jetzalcoatl Oh my gosh I remember that show!! That show was awesome!!

Hmm... I want to say my first fictional crush was... some kid in my JumpStart 1st grade computer game.. so embarrassing hahah xD
@Jetzalcoatl Oh my gosh I remember that show!! That show was awesome!!

Hmm... I want to say my first fictional crush was... some kid in my JumpStart 1st grade computer game.. so embarrassing hahah xD
@Jetzalcoatl I got a little too excited with that reply... sorry haha
@Jetzalcoatl I got a little too excited with that reply... sorry haha
Link from the Zelda games.

Lately, I really like old men, though.
Link from the Zelda games.

Lately, I really like old men, though.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32