Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Additions
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
[quote name="@Antaresia" date="2020-02-06 22:09:09" ] will this mean the Frost Delver / Stone Borer will be showing up even less? [/quote] I imagine their spawn rate wouldn't have changed
@Antaresia wrote on 2020-02-06 22:09:09:
will this mean the Frost Delver / Stone Borer will be showing up even less?

I imagine their spawn rate wouldn't have changed
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Just want to pop in and say how much I'm enjoying the excuse to fully concentrate on the GW. I've been alternating leveling 10 fodder with leveling a perma for 10 fodder's worth of xp and churning through the familiars.
Just want to pop in and say how much I'm enjoying the excuse to fully concentrate on the GW. I've been alternating leveling 10 fodder with leveling a perma for 10 fodder's worth of xp and churning through the familiars.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Those jellyfish tho [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Those jellyfish tho
SKINCRATES?????
CONTEST????!?!?!?!!
SKINCRATES?????
CONTEST????!?!?!?!!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Hide yo dragons lads n ladies [img]https://i.imgur.com/MM9rk0M.jpg[/img]
Hide yo dragons lads n ladies

MM9rk0M.jpg
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
I love the new familiars, especially the first two.
I love the new familiars, especially the first two.
I've been grinding for the new familiars and only managed to get 6 of them until now but I also got the two boss familiars yesterday and today <3
I didn't have them yet and I'm so happy ^^ I thought I'll never get them!
I've been grinding for the new familiars and only managed to get 6 of them until now but I also got the two boss familiars yesterday and today <3
I didn't have them yet and I'm so happy ^^ I thought I'll never get them!
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Ooooooh a new Venue correct! More familiars [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ooooooh a new Venue correct!
More familiars
shadowf2.pngshadowvs1.pngiiaMf9J.pngLuwwl93.pngshadowvs1.pngshadowf1.png
lawn SIN
Also the jellys and tribeams are pretty! sshhhhiiinnnyyyy
lawn SIN
Also the jellys and tribeams are pretty! sshhhhiiinnnyyyy
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2020-02-09 10:52:55" ] [quote name="@Antaresia" date="2020-02-06 22:09:09" ] will this mean the Frost Delver / Stone Borer will be showing up even less? [/quote] I imagine their spawn rate wouldn't have changed [/quote] Correct. The boss type familiars have their own chance to show up and are not affected by enemies that are placed into the regular encounter pool. Your chance at Frost Delver and Stone Borer should remain the same.
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2020-02-09 10:52:55:
@Antaresia wrote on 2020-02-06 22:09:09:
will this mean the Frost Delver / Stone Borer will be showing up even less?

I imagine their spawn rate wouldn't have changed

Correct. The boss type familiars have their own chance to show up and are not affected by enemies that are placed into the regular encounter pool. Your chance at Frost Delver and Stone Borer should remain the same.
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94