Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Traces of Naomi: 5th - 9th Gen | Gaos!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Naahva I would love to buy: 59036867 for gems if possible ;v;

I’ve also been debating about getting a second child from codes batch, is it alright if I can be on a ping list for their nest? ;v;
@Naahva I would love to buy: 59036867 for gems if possible ;v;

I’ve also been debating about getting a second child from codes batch, is it alright if I can be on a ping list for their nest? ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@RogueLoreWind Sure thing, thank you! Though, actually... since you're a returning customer who's already given other babies a new home... 1 Eliminate Stone will be enough - no need for any KT extra! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] I'll send you a CR in a moment! [emoji=heart size=1] ------- @FadingLogic Certainly! Thank you so much! PA coming in a moment! [emoji=coatl happy size=2] ------ @MysteryGyn [s]Absolutely! Thanks for giving 'em a new home! ; u ; I'll send a PA in a moment[/s]! [emoji=new friend size=1] Also sure! I'll add you to the list in a moment! Edit: I just noticed someone has posted before you, to claim Zero's child - I'm sorry! ; _ ; However, I plan to breed her again soon, once she's RTB and I can ping you for her new babies as well, if you re okay with that? Sorry for the trouble - I only noticed now - I shoulda checked earlier [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
@RogueLoreWind

Sure thing, thank you!
Though, actually... since you're a returning customer who's already given other babies a new home... 1 Eliminate Stone will be enough - no need for any KT extra!

I'll send you a CR in a moment!

@FadingLogic

Certainly! Thank you so much!
PA coming in a moment!

@MysteryGyn

Absolutely!
Thanks for giving 'em a new home! ; u ;
I'll send a PA in a moment
!

Also sure! I'll add you to the list in a moment!

Edit:

I just noticed someone has posted before you, to claim Zero's child - I'm sorry! ; _ ;
However, I plan to breed her again soon, once she's RTB and I can ping you for her new babies as well, if you re okay with that?
Sorry for the trouble - I only noticed now - I shoulda checked earlier
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
@Naahva There was a little bit of a mix up. Hope this works https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59036869 this is the baby I wanted. I will master this dang phone. Edit 1 Tried to use my computer and nope. ???????? Edit 2 I was able to get my computer to work. YAY!!! I got enough treasure today to purchase the baby I was after. :) Thank you[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Could I be pinged for Seiki future nests please. I now have babies from Code, Zero and Angel.
@Naahva

There was a little bit of a mix up.
Hope this works
https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59036869 this is the baby I wanted. I will master this dang phone.

Edit 1
Tried to use my computer and nope. ????????

Edit 2
I was able to get my computer to work. YAY!!!
I got enough treasure today to purchase the baby I was after. :) Thank you

Could I be pinged for Seiki future nests please.

I now have babies from Code, Zero and Angel.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@Naahva aww mate it's all goods ;v; no need to fret ^^ i'd love to be pinged for her nest too then ;v;
@Naahva aww mate it's all goods ;v; no need to fret ^^ i'd love to be pinged for her nest too then ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

@MysteryGyn

I think your baby might still be available. There was a mix up. And she was sent to me. But, I wanted code's baby.
@MysteryGyn

I think your baby might still be available. There was a mix up. And she was sent to me. But, I wanted code's baby.
@RogueLoreWind oh haha fair enough, we'll see what happens ;v;'
@RogueLoreWind oh haha fair enough, we'll see what happens ;v;'

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

@MysteryGyn @RogueLoreWind Oh dear! Sorry for the confusion, everyone - I was being a big silly! Thanks for the heads-up! I'll try to clear this ASAP hahah! [s]Just to double check so I get nothing mixed up again-[/s] @RogueLoreWind You wanted this hatchling here, right? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59036869] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590369/59036869_350.png[/img] [/url] I saw you already purchased her, so you're good? [emoji=heart size=1] Also yes, I'll put you on the List for Seiki's nests - thanks! ------- @MysteryGyn [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59036867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590369/59036867_350.png[/img] [/url] She's still available indeed! I'll send you a PA for the Gem-Price! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] [b][center]Again, a big sorry, you two! Thanks for the heads-up and my apologies for the confusion I've caused![/center][/b]
@MysteryGyn @RogueLoreWind

Oh dear!
Sorry for the confusion, everyone - I was being a big silly!
Thanks for the heads-up!

I'll try to clear this ASAP hahah!

Just to double check so I get nothing mixed up again-

@RogueLoreWind
You wanted this hatchling here, right?

59036869_350.png

I saw you already purchased her, so you're good?

Also yes, I'll put you on the List for Seiki's nests - thanks!

@MysteryGyn

59036867_350.png

She's still available indeed!
I'll send you a PA for the Gem-Price!

Again, a big sorry, you two!
Thanks for the heads-up and my apologies for the confusion I've caused!
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
naturef1.png
@Naahva We're all good love. It happens. If my computer was working properly at the time, I could have used her bbcode. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Naahva

We're all good love. It happens. If my computer was working properly at the time, I could have used her bbcode.
@Naahva dont worry it happens <3 thank you though for the darling wildclaw ;v;
@Naahva dont worry it happens <3 thank you though for the darling wildclaw ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

^
^
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
naturef1.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53