Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@dadminkestler Username: Winterreise ID: 228297 Service (adopt/poetry): Mirror baker adopt Any customization options I should know? Dough colour pastel yellow please! Not sure the extent of customisation available, so if possible could you add in some questionable items/herbs/bits of random colours in it too :") I'm willing to provide extra levels for that, but if not, just plain ol' dough is totally cool. Thanks! Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43550957] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435510/43550957_350.png[/img] [/url] (You didn't specify Bee as an unacceptable gene while Wasp is, so just in case it's also not available, you could do Alloy instead haha) Price: 50 levels (+ any you wanna add for customisation) Thank you!!
@dadminkestler

Username: Winterreise
ID: 228297
Service (adopt/poetry): Mirror baker adopt
Any customization options I should know? Dough colour pastel yellow please! Not sure the extent of customisation available, so if possible could you add in some questionable items/herbs/bits of random colours in it too :") I'm willing to provide extra levels for that, but if not, just plain ol' dough is totally cool. Thanks!
Dragon:

43550957_350.png

(You didn't specify Bee as an unacceptable gene while Wasp is, so just in case it's also not available, you could do Alloy instead haha)
Price: 50 levels (+ any you wanna add for customisation)

Thank you!!
@Tavvib
I'd love a type 1 plushie based on the colors of the bi flag, but if you don't have certain colors available I'm more than happy to change them :)

Username: Sephora34
ID: #212331
Egg Color: black
Color 1 - Body Color: lavender
Color 2 - Wings: magenta
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: blue
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color: same blue for the eyes as the horns
@Tavvib
I'd love a type 1 plushie based on the colors of the bi flag, but if you don't have certain colors available I'm more than happy to change them :)

Username: Sephora34
ID: #212331
Egg Color: black
Color 1 - Body Color: lavender
Color 2 - Wings: magenta
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: blue
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color: same blue for the eyes as the horns
S1RYPFw.png
@Hana @Verosa @Joywing @onemessyperson @Bayonet @inkexplosions @GalacticBeast
All your orders have been recorded, thanks for ordering and supporting Plague!
For those who were wondering : default prices are good for all your orders <3

Also @Katsuji foddart!
@Hana @Verosa @Joywing @onemessyperson @Bayonet @inkexplosions @GalacticBeast
All your orders have been recorded, thanks for ordering and supporting Plague!
For those who were wondering : default prices are good for all your orders <3

Also @Katsuji foddart!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
[font=Verdana][size=2]@PijukvonGacy [b]Username: [/b]Katsuji [b]ID: [/b]279762 [b]Dragon: [/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28496476] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284965/28496476_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I want a:[/b] Tarot Card [b]Info: [/b]My custom Progenitor. Quiet and timid yet steadfast and firm, Kamine has built the Clan from the devastation left behind after an encounter with an Emperor dragon that not only killed the dragon he considered as a brother but also caused him to form an odd variation of synesthesia. He has the ability to see a manifestation of what many other would consider as the “soul” or “heart” of a dragon. He dislikes talking about his struggles, finding them insignificant and hardly worth the precious time of others [Even if other dragons want to help very much.] He loves music and knows how to play all sorts of instruments. However, his passion is actually conducting and he helps other musically-inclined dragons of my Clan grow and nurture their musical talents. He hosts music nights for my Clan. He also has lore that you can read in his Profile and references in his Profile. I would think he would fit the Hierophant Arcana, but I’m a bit unclear of the Minor Arcana. Feel free to choose what you think would suit him best. [b]Price: [/b]600 Levels [s]Is it possible to have another Tarot card for a different dragon?[/s]
@PijukvonGacy

Username: Katsuji
ID: 279762
Dragon:
28496476_350.png

I want a: Tarot Card
Info: My custom Progenitor. Quiet and timid yet steadfast and firm, Kamine has built the Clan from the devastation left behind after an encounter with an Emperor dragon that not only killed the dragon he considered as a brother but also caused him to form an odd variation of synesthesia. He has the ability to see a manifestation of what many other would consider as the “soul” or “heart” of a dragon. He dislikes talking about his struggles, finding them insignificant and hardly worth the precious time of others [Even if other dragons want to help very much.] He loves music and knows how to play all sorts of instruments. However, his passion is actually conducting and he helps other musically-inclined dragons of my Clan grow and nurture their musical talents. He hosts music nights for my Clan.

He also has lore that you can read in his Profile and references in his Profile.

I would think he would fit the Hierophant Arcana, but I’m a bit unclear of the Minor Arcana. Feel free to choose what you think would suit him best.

Price: 600 Levels

Is it possible to have another Tarot card for a different dragon?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
i'm back for more >:3c @PijukVonGacy Username: innerspeaker ID: 427563 Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58812623] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588127/58812623_350.png[/img] [/url] I want a: stylized drawing Info: go wild, i like experimental stuff! Price: 200 levels, yea?
i'm back for more >:3c
@PijukVonGacy

Username: innerspeaker
ID: 427563
Dragon:
58812623_350.png

I want a: stylized drawing
Info: go wild, i like experimental stuff!
Price: 200 levels, yea?
@Katsuji This was the last slot, I don't think I'll open more this round because of the time it takes me, sorry. (Also I raised the price from last time, to 600 levels. >_> I hope that's ok)

@innerspeaker Recorded!

Thank you both for your orders!
@Katsuji This was the last slot, I don't think I'll open more this round because of the time it takes me, sorry. (Also I raised the price from last time, to 600 levels. >_> I hope that's ok)

@innerspeaker Recorded!

Thank you both for your orders!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@PijukvonGacy,

I am aware, and I am updating the post. No worries. I was just wondering because I love your Tarot cards and am prepared to give you 1,200 levels no matter how long the wait.
@PijukvonGacy,

I am aware, and I am updating the post. No worries. I was just wondering because I love your Tarot cards and am prepared to give you 1,200 levels no matter how long the wait.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@RubieKanary @Amorah @retrace @daisiology @Raviolios
got you all down for a slot, thank u for ordering! pm'd you if i needed some more details, otherwise you're good. don't worry if u need some time to pay, ill start as soon as payment is sent. ill be completing orders after the push as well! ^^
@RubieKanary @Amorah @retrace @daisiology @Raviolios
got you all down for a slot, thank u for ordering! pm'd you if i needed some more details, otherwise you're good. don't worry if u need some time to pay, ill start as soon as payment is sent. ill be completing orders after the push as well! ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle
Thank you!
Should we send the levels directly to you, or to a receiver?
@Fantelle
Thank you!
Should we send the levels directly to you, or to a receiver?
34f0ed4616d48bda772036b337f16583c4e41f05.png

52c1628c65e4a354a97b8c0e7b2fe7069e8d0abe.pngT
52c1628c65e4a354a97b8c0e7b2fe7069e8d0abe.pngG
ec0a26f094b32ad63a94b81cdf36f1ba968f994b.gif
@Raviolios to a receiver! here's a quicklink to the spreadsheet !! ^^
@Raviolios to a receiver! here's a quicklink to the spreadsheet !! ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop