Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ Mystic0ne
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yeah, sure))
The movie would soon come to an end, and even though the credits ended, Cori would stare at the TV, blushing. She would unknowingly lean against the short Lily. "so.." She would look around. "What are we gonna do now?"
Yeah, sure))
The movie would soon come to an end, and even though the credits ended, Cori would stare at the TV, blushing. She would unknowingly lean against the short Lily. "so.." She would look around. "What are we gonna do now?"
-I am a lesbian, hello
Thanks!!))
Lily stifled a squeak as Cori leaned into her, took a deep breath to steady herself, and climbed into Cori’s lap so she was straddling it and facing her.
Thanks!!))
Lily stifled a squeak as Cori leaned into her, took a deep breath to steady herself, and climbed into Cori’s lap so she was straddling it and facing her.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Cori's pale kin was plagued with red. looking down to meet Lily's eyes, she realized this was really the first time she'd ever been so flustered.
Cori's pale kin was plagued with red. looking down to meet Lily's eyes, she realized this was really the first time she'd ever been so flustered.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily giggled shyly and wrapped her arms around Cori’s neck, looking into her eyes.
Lily giggled shyly and wrapped her arms around Cori’s neck, looking into her eyes.
Cori did the same, trying not to look as flustered. She's felt similar to this, but not quite this way before.
Cori did the same, trying not to look as flustered. She's felt similar to this, but not quite this way before.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily laughed and whispered, “you gonna kiss me or what?”
Lily laughed and whispered, “you gonna kiss me or what?”
She chuckled. "Well that takes away from the surprise of it." But none the less, she kissed Lily.
She chuckled. "Well that takes away from the surprise of it." But none the less, she kissed Lily.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily giggled and kissed her back, tangling her fingers in Cori’s hair.
Lily giggled and kissed her back, tangling her fingers in Cori’s hair.
Deepening the kiss, Cori would bring one hand up to Lily's face and one to Lily's hand. She'd never felt like this before.
Deepening the kiss, Cori would bring one hand up to Lily's face and one to Lily's hand. She'd never felt like this before.
-I am a lesbian, hello
owo?))
owo?))
-I am a lesbian, hello
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14