Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Runner-Up Celebration
1 2 3 4 5
@SwiftIsHere

Thank you so much! It made me so happy when you mentioned my entry!
@SwiftIsHere

Thank you so much! It made me so happy when you mentioned my entry!
[emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=scroll size=1] This is a great thread. [i](casual general reminder: You can build people up without tearing someone else down. Please remember the winners are your fellow players. Even if it isn't meant to have malicious intent, calling out winning skins as disappointing can be seen and felt as calling out the artist. The thread's focus is positivity and support. Stay on topic. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) [/i]

This is a great thread.

(casual general reminder: You can build people up without tearing someone else down. Please remember the winners are your fellow players. Even if it isn't meant to have malicious intent, calling out winning skins as disappointing can be seen and felt as calling out the artist. The thread's focus is positivity and support. Stay on topic. )
@Doomy [quote name="Stormdance" date="2020-01-27 12:18:14" ] I’ll add one myself! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534173915891761166/664324304045080597/worpleclaw1.png[/img] Dappled wolverclaw This one was admittedly a little limited, but I hope it gets submitted if the admins ever run another Coli skin contest because it’s a great concept [/quote] I feel the same! I was really hoping this one would get picked, it's got such a lovely whimsical air to it.
@Doomy
Stormdance wrote on 2020-01-27 12:18:14:
I’ll add one myself!

worpleclaw1.png
Dappled wolverclaw

This one was admittedly a little limited, but I hope it gets submitted if the admins ever run another Coli skin contest because it’s a great concept
I feel the same! I was really hoping this one would get picked, it's got such a lovely whimsical air to it.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[quote name="@Ketchalin" date="2020-01-31 19:16:05" ] [quote name="@Stormdance" date="2020-01-27 12:18:14" ] I’ll add one myself! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534173915891761166/664324304045080597/worpleclaw1.png[/img] Dappled wolverclaw This one was admittedly a little limited, but I hope it gets submitted if the admins ever run another Coli skin contest because it’s a great concept [/quote] I feel the same! I was really hoping this one would get picked, it's got such a lovely whimsical air to it. [/quote] Aw thank you both! I might clean it up at some point and try and print it, but I don't really have much luck printing skins so we'll have to see aljksdal
@Ketchalin wrote on 2020-01-31 19:16:05:
@Stormdance wrote on 2020-01-27 12:18:14:
I’ll add one myself!

worpleclaw1.png
Dappled wolverclaw

This one was admittedly a little limited, but I hope it gets submitted if the admins ever run another Coli skin contest because it’s a great concept
I feel the same! I was really hoping this one would get picked, it's got such a lovely whimsical air to it.

Aw thank you both!
I might clean it up at some point and try and print it, but I don't really have much luck printing skins so we'll have to see aljksdal
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
here's some that i really enjoyed that sadly didn't make it :(

- ice warden's knight by @Popvip. armor on a banescale??? hell yeah

- wolf moon by @fayeskies. this would've looked so cool with plague glowing eyes!! i totally would've bought it if it won

- imprisoned breath by @Kariam. this one's just super amazing, especially the colors!!

- literally all the skins by @ProtonBonfire, ESPECIALLY the pink banescale one

- frozen drops by @masterpiece. i love the pixelated approach to it!! it looks really nice and cute c:

- forever cold by @Vovina. i love creepy things and i love all your skins!! i'm sad you haven't won most of the contests, i'm in love with your accents ;;

- icing cookie by @Meeboo. such a cute skin!! it's a very unique approach compared to the other entries :D

here's some that i really enjoyed that sadly didn't make it :(

- ice warden's knight by @Popvip. armor on a banescale??? hell yeah

- wolf moon by @fayeskies. this would've looked so cool with plague glowing eyes!! i totally would've bought it if it won

- imprisoned breath by @Kariam. this one's just super amazing, especially the colors!!

- literally all the skins by @ProtonBonfire, ESPECIALLY the pink banescale one

- frozen drops by @masterpiece. i love the pixelated approach to it!! it looks really nice and cute c:

- forever cold by @Vovina. i love creepy things and i love all your skins!! i'm sad you haven't won most of the contests, i'm in love with your accents ;;

- icing cookie by @Meeboo. such a cute skin!! it's a very unique approach compared to the other entries :D

@parasites thank you for your like! >v< haha I printed the pink skin and on AH, but because it's rejected the price might be high for most of us lol We had too much amazing entries in this contest[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@parasites
thank you for your like! >v<
haha I printed the pink skin and on AH, but because it's rejected the price might be high for most of us lol
We had too much amazing entries in this contest
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
This thread both makes me happy and sad

So many of these entries have no business being so gorgeous
This thread both makes me happy and sad

So many of these entries have no business being so gorgeous
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5