Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Catch us later!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
@RubieKanary Hi Rubie! I’d like to order 1 martini dragon please ^^ [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20957116] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209572/20957116_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel[/b]: The butterflies! Scry without the other apparel: [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20957116&skin=0&apparel=18030&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Others[/b]: Will be paying in instalments of 7-8 levels per dragon :”) Thanks!
@RubieKanary Hi Rubie! I’d like to order 1 martini dragon please ^^
Dragon:

20957116_350.png

Apparel: The butterflies!

Scry without the other apparel:

dragon?did=20957116&skin=0&apparel=18030&xt=dressing.png

Others: Will be paying in instalments of 7-8 levels per dragon :”)

Thanks!
@Fantasea Where's the best place for me to view examples of your humanoid art? I'm interested in a black and white bust/half body of a human OC, if you're comfortable working with combination reference images + text description.
@Fantasea Where's the best place for me to view examples of your humanoid art? I'm interested in a black and white bust/half body of a human OC, if you're comfortable working with combination reference images + text description.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@Crowharlequin ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space! [b]My Name:[/b] Wraith296 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] wing icon [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49740604] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497407/49740604_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]With the following gifts to transverse the realms:[/b] definitely these, [item=haunted flame candles][item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp][item=Haunted Flame Tail Jewel] But since that’s really not much to work with, a few more options [item=Haunted Flame Headpiece][item=Tar-Trap Hindcallouses][item=Tar-Trap Forecallouses][item=fiendflesh tailspine][item=Sanguine plumage][item=Unearthly Onyx Clawrings] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 31 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] if you use the plumage, please only do the smoke [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] sigil [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44172555] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441726/44172555_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]To represent the following:[/b] darkness, higher powers, knowledge, books/scrolls, protection, mystery [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 16 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] none
@Crowharlequin

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Wraith296
I summon you to cast the following spell: wing icon
This spell shall be cast upon:

49740604_350.png

With the following gifts to transverse the realms: definitely these,
Haunted Flame Candles Unearthly Onyx Grasp Haunted Flame Tail Jewel
But since that’s really not much to work with, a few more options
Haunted Flame Headpiece Tar-Trap Hindcallouses Tar-Trap Forecallouses Fiendflesh Tailspine Sanguine Plumage Unearthly Onyx Clawrings
The following I place into the circle: 31 lvls
Other specifications: if you use the plumage, please only do the smoke

I summon you to cast the following spell: sigil
This spell shall be cast upon:

44172555_350.png

To represent the following: darkness, higher powers, knowledge, books/scrolls, protection, mystery
The following I place into the circle: 16 lvls
Other specifications: none
@MischievousMeh

Martinis are 80 levels each for the base! So both your martinis will be 80 (base) + 10 (background) = 90 levels, which will bring the total to 180 levels! If this is alright, feel free to send the levels to me or an online reciever!

@daisiology

Thank you for your order! That will be 60 (base) + 50 (accent) = 110 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! ^^

@Al3s1s

Thank you for your order! That will be 60 (base) + 20 (apparel) + 50 (accent) = 130 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciver!
@MischievousMeh

Martinis are 80 levels each for the base! So both your martinis will be 80 (base) + 10 (background) = 90 levels, which will bring the total to 180 levels! If this is alright, feel free to send the levels to me or an online reciever!

@daisiology

Thank you for your order! That will be 60 (base) + 50 (accent) = 110 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! ^^

@Al3s1s

Thank you for your order! That will be 60 (base) + 20 (apparel) + 50 (accent) = 130 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciver!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Wraith296
Order confirmed, i will start shortly
@Wraith296
Order confirmed, i will start shortly
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@FloofinBird

Hello! I can do a bust for Tyvek'ki! It will be 450 levels. Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^

@sublimevoide

A coatl in gloo will be the same price as the avaliable bases, but it might take a while for your order to be filled since I will need to create a new base from scratch :)

@napstabl00k

Hi again! Thank you for your order! Your swan companion will be 60 (base) + 30 (apparel) = 90 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciver! ^^
@FloofinBird

Hello! I can do a bust for Tyvek'ki! It will be 450 levels. Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^

@sublimevoide

A coatl in gloo will be the same price as the avaliable bases, but it might take a while for your order to be filled since I will need to create a new base from scratch :)

@napstabl00k

Hi again! Thank you for your order! Your swan companion will be 60 (base) + 30 (apparel) = 90 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciver! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@MasqD

Aaaaah!! Thank you!! ^^ It's on his bio now. :D
@MasqD

Aaaaah!! Thank you!! ^^ It's on his bio now. :D
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
@Starlight18

Hello! I can try to incorporate the garland into the background! Also, if it's alright if I simplify the halo a bit? I'm not sure if I'm able to do it justice ^^" I'll update you regularly during the drawing process so you can check whether the art progression is to your liking, though!

If that's alright, feel free to send the 450 levels to me or an online reciver! Thank you for supporting arcane!

@Puggles

Hello again!

For Rose's martini, that will be 80(base) + 20 (apparel) + 10 (background) + 10 (accent) = 120 levels!

Including noirberri's background, that will bring the total to 130 levels! If that's alright, feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever!
@Starlight18

Hello! I can try to incorporate the garland into the background! Also, if it's alright if I simplify the halo a bit? I'm not sure if I'm able to do it justice ^^" I'll update you regularly during the drawing process so you can check whether the art progression is to your liking, though!

If that's alright, feel free to send the 450 levels to me or an online reciver! Thank you for supporting arcane!

@Puggles

Hello again!

For Rose's martini, that will be 80(base) + 20 (apparel) + 10 (background) + 10 (accent) = 120 levels!

Including noirberri's background, that will bring the total to 130 levels! If that's alright, feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Crim

Hello again! 80 levels is correct! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! Thank you for supporting aracne!
@Crim

Hello again! 80 levels is correct! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! Thank you for supporting aracne!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Winterreise

Hello! Thank you for ordering! That will be 80(base) + 10 (apparel) = 90 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^
@Winterreise

Hello! Thank you for ordering! That will be 80(base) + 10 (apparel) = 90 levels! Feel free to send levels to me or an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27