Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite movies of 2019/2020?
1 2 3
Endgame, Captain Marvel and Spider-Man: Far From Home 100%
Endgame, Captain Marvel and Spider-Man: Far From Home 100%
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I really liked Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! The monsters were really cool (although I couldn't take the 'Harold' story...) and I'm glad it didn't have the cliche ending of 'they become bf/gf and lived together happily ever after' but instead remain close friends but not together <3
I really liked Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! The monsters were really cool (although I couldn't take the 'Harold' story...) and I'm glad it didn't have the cliche ending of 'they become bf/gf and lived together happily ever after' but instead remain close friends but not together <3
The Lion King and Little Women.
The Lion King and Little Women.
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
Wow, so many good opinions!

(Forgot captain marvel was last year lol)
Wow, so many good opinions!

(Forgot captain marvel was last year lol)
!!!
Has no one seen star wars?! Defenitly one of my favorites except for this one scene.
I haven't gone to the theater much recently though, but The Terminator and Alita: battle angel were pretty good.
Has no one seen star wars?! Defenitly one of my favorites except for this one scene.
I haven't gone to the theater much recently though, but The Terminator and Alita: battle angel were pretty good.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Endgame, How To Train Your Dragon 3, Rise of Skywalker, Tolkien, Peanut Butter Falcon (such a wholesome, warm, beautiful and genuinely well-done movie), Spiderman: Far From Home, Little Women and I'm also wanting to see Jojo Rabbit when it comes out.
Endgame, How To Train Your Dragon 3, Rise of Skywalker, Tolkien, Peanut Butter Falcon (such a wholesome, warm, beautiful and genuinely well-done movie), Spiderman: Far From Home, Little Women and I'm also wanting to see Jojo Rabbit when it comes out.

aKHNXwM.png
Aye, good choices. Totally forgot about the terminator movie, it was so underrated tbh
Aye, good choices. Totally forgot about the terminator movie, it was so underrated tbh
!!!
Endgame, Spiderman, Captain Marvel, Rise of Skywalker, Lion King was pretty good
Endgame, Spiderman, Captain Marvel, Rise of Skywalker, Lion King was pretty good
she/her
Favorite movie has got to be Parasite. I might watch it again or multiple times in the future.
Favorite movie has got to be Parasite. I might watch it again or multiple times in the future.
DmRdZYl.png
Parasite
Us
Booksmart
Ad Astra

I still need to watch The Lighthouse, Knives Out, Little Women, Uncut Gems and Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
Parasite
Us
Booksmart
Ad Astra

I still need to watch The Lighthouse, Knives Out, Little Women, Uncut Gems and Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
1 2 3