Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No energy refresh after 45+ days?
Hey. A friend of mine recently returned to FR after a long, long hiatus, and yet her dragons' energy is still at 0. Is there something specific you have to do to get the energy reset?

Hey. A friend of mine recently returned to FR after a long, long hiatus, and yet her dragons' energy is still at 0. Is there something specific you have to do to get the energy reset?

BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
@Balerion

Hmm... According to this announcement it should work if they log in after 45 days. So as long as they log in it should work.

Is it possible they have accidentally clicked on a link or something to FR in the past and were logged in and didn't notice (thus making it less than 45 days)?

Either way, this is probably more suited to the bug forms since the energy should be reset.
@Balerion

Hmm... According to this announcement it should work if they log in after 45 days. So as long as they log in it should work.

Is it possible they have accidentally clicked on a link or something to FR in the past and were logged in and didn't notice (thus making it less than 45 days)?

Either way, this is probably more suited to the bug forms since the energy should be reset.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@Akash I don't think so, but I'll ask. And you're right; I thought maybe there was just something she needed to do differently, but if it's just supposed to happen, then I suppose that makes this a bug.
@Akash I don't think so, but I'll ask. And you're right; I thought maybe there was just something she needed to do differently, but if it's just supposed to happen, then I suppose that makes this a bug.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
@Balerion

Ok. Hopefully you manage to figure this out!
@Balerion

Ok. Hopefully you manage to figure this out!
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@Balerion, I moved your thread to the Bug Report forum as I suspect this may be related to yesterday's update and one of those bugs that only pops up on the live build of a game/site. I've notified the engineers and they'll be taking a look at this as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please ask your friend to send us a message through Contact Us using their registered email address as this may require account information to resolve. Thank you!
@Balerion, I moved your thread to the Bug Report forum as I suspect this may be related to yesterday's update and one of those bugs that only pops up on the live build of a game/site. I've notified the engineers and they'll be taking a look at this as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please ask your friend to send us a message through Contact Us using their registered email address as this may require account information to resolve. Thank you!
Whoops, I see your bug report thread already here, my apologies for the confusion!
Whoops, I see your bug report thread already here, my apologies for the confusion!