Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Energy didn't refill after returning...
Hello! I've just returned for the first time in quite some time due to not having time to play. My energy has hit 0, but when I logged in I saw that it said it would refill my energy for free... But my energy is still sitting at 0.
Hello! I've just returned for the first time in quite some time due to not having time to play. My energy has hit 0, but when I logged in I saw that it said it would refill my energy for free... But my energy is still sitting at 0.
@kioshiscias If it was more than 45 days and you didn't get your energy refilled, you'll want to post over in bug reports, since this is supposed to be automatic.
@kioshiscias If it was more than 45 days and you didn't get your energy refilled, you'll want to post over in bug reports, since this is supposed to be automatic.
Hi @kioschiscias! I've locked your thread as this may be a bug. We've got a thread over in the Bug Report forum on this issue here. Thank you!
Hi @kioschiscias! I've locked your thread as this may be a bug. We've got a thread over in the Bug Report forum on this issue here. Thank you!