Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cold milk or warm milk?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mostly I want it very cold

but sometimes I make warm milk with honey before bed
Mostly I want it very cold

but sometimes I make warm milk with honey before bed
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I prefer cold milk.... I’ve never had it warm, but I find the idea of warm milk disgusting personally, but that’s just my opinion. The only time I have EVER had warm milk was in oatmeal and that was because I couldn’t taste it alone, otherwise I just... cannot fathom the idea of drinking warm milk alone, just no.... hell to the no....
I prefer cold milk.... I’ve never had it warm, but I find the idea of warm milk disgusting personally, but that’s just my opinion. The only time I have EVER had warm milk was in oatmeal and that was because I couldn’t taste it alone, otherwise I just... cannot fathom the idea of drinking warm milk alone, just no.... hell to the no....
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
No milk, please. My stomach thanks you in advance.
No milk, please. My stomach thanks you in advance.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.

Cold milk for cereal, because cold will wake you up.
Room tempurature milk for whenever, because you taste it better.
Warm for before bed, because.
It’s situational for me.

Cold milk for cereal, because cold will wake you up.
Room tempurature milk for whenever, because you taste it better.
Warm for before bed, because.
It’s situational for me.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-01-19 21:39:15" ] Warm milk is a thing? [/quote] BRHFEHHHRJGHHUGHRUGH WARM MILK IS THE WORST!!!
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-01-19 21:39:15:
Warm milk is a thing?
BRHFEHHHRJGHHUGHRUGH WARM MILK IS THE WORST!!!
[quote name="ZaHee" date="2020-01-19 22:11:30" ] I've never tried warm milk before. If it tastes good, @ me and I'll try it! [/quote] Me too I've never tried it unless you can count milk warmed up by oatmeal as having warm milk.
ZaHee wrote on 2020-01-19 22:11:30:
I've never tried warm milk before. If it tastes good, @ me and I'll try it!
Me too I've never tried it unless you can count milk warmed up by oatmeal as having warm milk.
firetop.png
People drink warm milk with cereal...? How odd.
People drink warm milk with cereal...? How odd.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
What kind of barbaric beast drinks warm milk!? Disgusting. The consistency is best consumed cold.
What kind of barbaric beast drinks warm milk!? Disgusting. The consistency is best consumed cold.
I see that everyone on fr despises warm milk
I see that everyone on fr despises warm milk
sig wip :)
Can't have milk anymore because of ~ * ~ gastrointestinal issues ~ * ~ but I'd never have it cold in cereal (oatmeal is different). I did like drinking it warm at night, though.
Can't have milk anymore because of ~ * ~ gastrointestinal issues ~ * ~ but I'd never have it cold in cereal (oatmeal is different). I did like drinking it warm at night, though.

aKHNXwM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6