Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Concept: April Fool's Gene
1 2 3
Undel has drawn plaid dragons in one of her dragon art books before.. someone posted it on FRD a while back
Undel has drawn plaid dragons in one of her dragon art books before.. someone posted it on FRD a while back
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2020-01-19 19:03:08" ] Undel has drawn plaid dragons in one of her dragon art books before.. someone posted it on FRD a while back [/quote] I thought I remembered something like that... wasn't it like captioned something like ... what not to do?
SCB wrote on 2020-01-19 19:03:08:

I thought I remembered something like that... wasn't it like captioned something like ... what not to do?
4QFtgPW.png
finally, for all the lesbian pride dragons out there
finally, for all the lesbian pride dragons out there
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Smirch can’t be the only cheap gene. We need plaid and crosshatch(prim & secondary name ideas.)
Smirch can’t be the only cheap gene. We need plaid and crosshatch(prim & secondary name ideas.)
TBD
[quote name="@Reilata" date="2020-01-19 19:08:19" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2020-01-19 19:03:08" ] Undel has drawn plaid dragons in one of her dragon art books before.. someone posted it on FRD a while back [/quote] I thought I remembered something like that... wasn't it like captioned something like ... what not to do? [/quote] Indeed it was! It was used to demonstrate making patterns conform to the body of the dragon. The caption said something like "Another thing not to do: making dragons plaid in the first place."
@Reilata wrote on 2020-01-19 19:08:19:

I thought I remembered something like that... wasn't it like captioned something like ... what not to do?

Indeed it was! It was used to demonstrate making patterns conform to the body of the dragon. The caption said something like "Another thing not to do: making dragons plaid in the first place."
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2020-01-19 19:43:30" ] [quote name="@Reilata" date="2020-01-19 19:08:19" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2020-01-19 19:03:08" ] Undel has drawn plaid dragons in one of her dragon art books before.. someone posted it on FRD a while back [/quote] I thought I remembered something like that... wasn't it like captioned something like ... what not to do? [/quote] Indeed it was! It was used to demonstrate making patterns conform to the body of the dragon. The caption said something like "Another thing not to do: making dragons plaid in the first place." [/quote] Exactly! I want to cause chaos in Undel's general (aesthetic) direction :> [size=2][s]ily undel you draw dragons good[/s][/size]
Leopardmask wrote on 2020-01-19 19:43:30:
@Reilata wrote on 2020-01-19 19:08:19:

Indeed it was! It was used to demonstrate making patterns conform to the body of the dragon. The caption said something like "Another thing not to do: making dragons plaid in the first place."

Exactly! I want to cause chaos in Undel's general (aesthetic) direction :>

ily undel you draw dragons good
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
On April Fool's Day, random dragons will have wacky genes like plaid, glitter, denim, all kinds of stuff like that. But only if you're NOT the owner of the dragon. Your dragons always look normal.
On April Fool's Day, random dragons will have wacky genes like plaid, glitter, denim, all kinds of stuff like that. But only if you're NOT the owner of the dragon. Your dragons always look normal.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
[quote name="pokemonbutch" date="2020-01-19 20:15:52" ] On April Fool's Day, random dragons will have wacky genes like plaid, glitter, denim, all kinds of stuff like that. But only if you're NOT the owner of the dragon. Your dragons always look normal. [/quote] Oooh that's an inch resting concept! I bet people'd be heartbroken if they didn't make scrolls after, though. (Me included [emoji=mirror sad size=1])
pokemonbutch wrote on 2020-01-19 20:15:52:

Oooh that's an inch resting concept! I bet people'd be heartbroken if they didn't make scrolls after, though. (Me included )
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/BvMChMTv/IMG-20181022-124835.jpg[/img] "Another don't: making your dragons plaid to begin with" (image not my own)
IMG-20181022-124835.jpg
"Another don't: making your dragons plaid to begin with"
(image not my own)

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower [img]https://i.imgur.com/oYVXFtQ.png[/img] [i]Do![/i] See guys, it says "do"!
@duskflower

oYVXFtQ.png
Do!

See guys, it says "do"!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 3