Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 702 703
@munchea

I want... any Alfonse. I love Alfonse. He a good boi.
@munchea

I want... any Alfonse. I love Alfonse. He a good boi.
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
You ever have such poor luck on a banner that you want to cry?

I spent all my orbs (nearly 300) on the latest banner in an attempt to get Shannan and Altena, and welp, got neither of them. Got to 5.50% pity rate, and them was pity broken by two Laegjarns, who I do not need.

You ever have such poor luck on a banner that you want to cry?

I spent all my orbs (nearly 300) on the latest banner in an attempt to get Shannan and Altena, and welp, got neither of them. Got to 5.50% pity rate, and them was pity broken by two Laegjarns, who I do not need.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Oof, that's painful @Alvis
Oof, that's painful @Alvis
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I was trying to get Ced and Shannan. Thankfully 1 Ced came home, but Shannan is nowhere to be seen. I've probably spent over 100 orbs and I'm tired of grinding chain challenges to try and get more now that I'm orb-broke. Pity breakers included Pegasus Olivia, Sue, and Keaton.

I'm excited for Travant's ghb, even though apparently the skills he comes with aren't good.

(my lead right now is Ced, but I'll probably switch between him, Soren, and Dimitri!)
I was trying to get Ced and Shannan. Thankfully 1 Ced came home, but Shannan is nowhere to be seen. I've probably spent over 100 orbs and I'm tired of grinding chain challenges to try and get more now that I'm orb-broke. Pity breakers included Pegasus Olivia, Sue, and Keaton.

I'm excited for Travant's ghb, even though apparently the skills he comes with aren't good.

(my lead right now is Ced, but I'll probably switch between him, Soren, and Dimitri!)
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
[center][img] https://i.imgur.com/M21XECR.jpg[/img]
M21XECR.jpg
rrSy9NF.gif
#FE banner was definitely unexpected lol. I'm skipping and saving my orbs, but I'm happy for those who are excited about it!
#FE banner was definitely unexpected lol. I'm skipping and saving my orbs, but I'm happy for those who are excited about it!
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I'm in the 'saving orbs' club. Until Tibarn gets back on a banner, that is.
I'm in the 'saving orbs' club. Until Tibarn gets back on a banner, that is.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
So now that the Christmas Sothis Banner ended [img]https://i.imgur.com/OIdclOy.jpg[/img] Here is my haul!!! Not sure how many Orbs this took. I had around 550 when the Banner started and I used all the orbs I gathered until the banner ended to continually summon for it each time I had 20 orbs. Pretty happy with my +4 Sothis now. Gonna save untill she comes back on a Legendary banner. Then all I need is two more Seasonal armor Dragons to complete my new seasonal dragon meme team Other stuff I got Myrrh (You're +10 already sweetie go home you drunk) Christmas Marth & Ceada X2 Christmas Nino Flying Nino Rhajat Caneighis (Distant Def 4 is nice but I am too scared to inherit it to anyone atm) Kaden x 3 ( two of them had the same IVs too random) Yarne Lewyn Garik Helbindi
So now that the Christmas Sothis Banner ended

OIdclOy.jpg

Here is my haul!!!

Not sure how many Orbs this took. I had around 550 when the Banner started and I used all the orbs I gathered until the banner ended to continually summon for it each time I had 20 orbs.
Pretty happy with my +4 Sothis now. Gonna save untill she comes back on a Legendary banner. Then all I need is two more Seasonal armor Dragons to complete my new seasonal dragon meme team

Other stuff I got

Myrrh (You're +10 already sweetie go home you drunk)
Christmas Marth & Ceada X2
Christmas Nino
Flying Nino
Rhajat
Caneighis (Distant Def 4 is nice but I am too scared to inherit it to anyone atm)
Kaden x 3 ( two of them had the same IVs too random)
Yarne
Lewyn
Garik
Helbindi
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@Porkabu

wow thats really cool and lucky haul! loving the unit dedication on this topic
@Porkabu

wow thats really cool and lucky haul! loving the unit dedication on this topic
rrSy9NF.gif
So today it's been exactly 2 years since Lyon was added in FEH, I wanted to go back in time to see how far he went. This is him in early 2018 (sorry for the french screenshot, that's all I have left): [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/559796447239995393/670951406034747398/Lyon_2018.png[/img] And this is him today: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/559796447239995393/670951488255688704/Screenshot_20200126-121817.jpg[/img] AR build with double buffs from L!Eliwood: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/559796447239995393/670951653242961930/Screenshot_20200126-121339.jpg[/img] I'm so proud of him. He became such a strong man.
So today it's been exactly 2 years since Lyon was added in FEH, I wanted to go back in time to see how far he went. This is him in early 2018 (sorry for the french screenshot, that's all I have left):
Lyon_2018.png

And this is him today:
Screenshot_20200126-121817.jpg

AR build with double buffs from L!Eliwood:
Screenshot_20200126-121339.jpg

I'm so proud of him. He became such a strong man.
4wu6.gif
1 2 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 702 703