Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons from 2014 for Sale - 7 Digits
1 2 3
@Ashengale I'll take it to PM so your thread stays nice and clean! :3
@Ashengale I'll take it to PM so your thread stays nice and clean! :3
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
Bump - 15 to go, 24 rehomed. Lots of double obsidians available.
Bump - 15 to go, 24 rehomed. Lots of double obsidians available.
Bump
Bump
Is Lune for sale in your lair? and if so, how much?
Is Lune for sale in your lair? and if so, how much?
Ohh I love Thane, how much for him?
Ohh I love Thane, how much for him?
Sorry for taking some time getting back to you guys, just woke up, checking all my messages now.

@YeppyCorns Lune is still available! I'm really accepting any offers of gold/gems or item trades, just wanna make sure they get to a good home (:

@Aternova Someone already PMed me about Thane first, sorry!
Sorry for taking some time getting back to you guys, just woke up, checking all my messages now.

@YeppyCorns Lune is still available! I'm really accepting any offers of gold/gems or item trades, just wanna make sure they get to a good home (:

@Aternova Someone already PMed me about Thane first, sorry!
Bump - 12 left, half being double obsidians
Bump - 12 left, half being double obsidians
Bump - Will put everything in the auction house at noon if theres no interest in the rest of them
Bump - Will put everything in the auction house at noon if theres no interest in the rest of them
How much for Mumble and Saber? We can PM if you want the thread to stay clean!
How much for Mumble and Saber? We can PM if you want the thread to stay clean!
50945689p.png
Hatchery
Wishlist
Lf dragons forum
Interest Check
@Keira0417 any price is fine, totally okay if it's low. Just trying get some money to help start out my friends new account, and get these dragons to someone who'll appreciate them since I'll probably never log in again. Send a crossroads with whatever price you'd like, I'm not picky!
@Keira0417 any price is fine, totally okay if it's low. Just trying get some money to help start out my friends new account, and get these dragons to someone who'll appreciate them since I'll probably never log in again. Send a crossroads with whatever price you'd like, I'm not picky!
1 2 3