Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Referrer a Friend?
So, in most sites you can referrer a friend, the latter is true on this site but what does it actually give if you actually referrer someone to play this game? I know I have referred at least one person but it doesn't seem to actually do anything, like add them to your friends list. Is this a bug or do you get something and I'm just being dumb and missing it?
So, in most sites you can referrer a friend, the latter is true on this site but what does it actually give if you actually referrer someone to play this game? I know I have referred at least one person but it doesn't seem to actually do anything, like add them to your friends list. Is this a bug or do you get something and I'm just being dumb and missing it?
We don't have this listed anywhere, so you're not missing anything!

For now, referring someone gives you free gems every time they buy gems.

1rst time they purchase gems: 50 gems + 1% of their transaction. (they don't lose gems. You just get free ones.)

Any time thereafter, you get 1% of their gem purchase as free gems.
We don't have this listed anywhere, so you're not missing anything!

For now, referring someone gives you free gems every time they buy gems.

1rst time they purchase gems: 50 gems + 1% of their transaction. (they don't lose gems. You just get free ones.)

Any time thereafter, you get 1% of their gem purchase as free gems.
As far as I know, you don't get anything. It might be on record and you could be rewarded if a system is implemented in the future. But otherwise, go make a suggestion in the forum. (:

Edit: Nevermind, you do get gems though.
As far as I know, you don't get anything. It might be on record and you could be rewarded if a system is implemented in the future. But otherwise, go make a suggestion in the forum. (:

Edit: Nevermind, you do get gems though.
Thanks for answering this! I was really confused cause most sites give you like gold, or an item.
Thanks for answering this! I was really confused cause most sites give you like gold, or an item.
[quote name="Opossum" date="2013-06-11 03:37:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=41918#41949"]Thanks for answering this! I was really confused cause most sites give you like gold, or an item.[/quote] Something for us to consider, certainly!

Something for us to consider, certainly!