Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum freezing using Scratch
1 2
It has frozen on me twice now since the updates a short while ago while doing the Scratch attack (I think I was even using the same dragon each time but have no idea if that would relate to it or not). Though it is running noticeably faster which is great :D
It has frozen on me twice now since the updates a short while ago while doing the Scratch attack (I think I was even using the same dragon each time but have no idea if that would relate to it or not). Though it is running noticeably faster which is great :D
Also having the same issue, except I don't need to do anything in particular for it to freeze. It's frozen during different parts for me.
Also having the same issue, except I don't need to do anything in particular for it to freeze. It's frozen during different parts for me.
Thanks for the bug report!

What browser are you folks using? This info can help Thrage find where the problem is, and help him know what to test on to reproduce. :-)
Thanks for the bug report!

What browser are you folks using? This info can help Thrage find where the problem is, and help him know what to test on to reproduce. :-)
Yep, freezing for me too, regardless of who is attacking who. Complete lack of animations, etc.

I'm using Firefox.
Yep, freezing for me too, regardless of who is attacking who. Complete lack of animations, etc.

I'm using Firefox.
ccDyspX.png
It freezes for me when I use contuse, the animations keep playing (the slight movements) but the attack doesn't happen and the buttons disappear.
Using Firefox as well.
It freezes for me when I use contuse, the animations keep playing (the slight movements) but the attack doesn't happen and the buttons disappear.
Using Firefox as well.
bHeX9bv.png
It freezes if the battles take too long on me. I use Google Chrome.
It freezes if the battles take too long on me. I use Google Chrome.
Mine just froze as well during battle. I am using Firefox 21.0
Mine just froze as well during battle. I am using Firefox 21.0
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
same problem, after 3th attack it freezes >_<

i&#039;m using google chrome
same problem, after 3th attack it freezes >_<

i&#039;m using google chrome
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
Also using Chrome.
Also using Chrome.
Same here, unlike before where the animations would keep playing (it was related to the site not loading at all) right now the site loads, but the current battle is completely frozen - static, no buttons visible, no animations.

Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57, Mac OS 10.6.8
Same here, unlike before where the animations would keep playing (it was related to the site not loading at all) right now the site loads, but the current battle is completely frozen - static, no buttons visible, no animations.

Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57, Mac OS 10.6.8
1 2