Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Conquest of Friendship
1 2 3
thank you for the friend request. I really appreciate it.

there is nothing more inviting than being sent friend requests. I love the friends that i have on here. quite a few of them are friends on other games that i play as well.
thank you for the friend request. I really appreciate it.

there is nothing more inviting than being sent friend requests. I love the friends that i have on here. quite a few of them are friends on other games that i play as well.
@Dragonlover23

good luck beating @/scared.

on another note, this is a really nice idea! i don't accept random friend requests myself; i prefer to only friend people i've personally talked to.
@Dragonlover23

good luck beating @/scared.

on another note, this is a really nice idea! i don't accept random friend requests myself; i prefer to only friend people i've personally talked to.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@AJMassia
I feel the same way about friends and am so happy that I and others are making new ones!

@FallenEclipse
I am really doing my best to find people who only want friend requests now as I don't wish to get into trouble or do anything bad. However getting the most friends is just a far off goal, I don't think that's it's something I will accomplish soon.

Thank you both so much for stopping in to say hi!
@AJMassia
I feel the same way about friends and am so happy that I and others are making new ones!

@FallenEclipse
I am really doing my best to find people who only want friend requests now as I don't wish to get into trouble or do anything bad. However getting the most friends is just a far off goal, I don't think that's it's something I will accomplish soon.

Thank you both so much for stopping in to say hi!
Purple Skies Hatchery
tumblr_ny67v1CEw21tcuk4xo5_100.pngarcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
Lolol I love this! And you found someone who definitely has a looot of friends! I can send this to others when I get the chance, but sadly I am a touch busy right now!
Lolol I love this! And you found someone who definitely has a looot of friends! I can send this to others when I get the chance, but sadly I am a touch busy right now!
What a cute idea! :3 Thanks for the message and friend request! ^^
What a cute idea! :3 Thanks for the message and friend request! ^^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I admit I prefer talking to someone to getting a friend request. I find it odd those times when someone with a completely blank clanpage (and forum history in some cases) sends me a request. There's also the cases where someone's clanpage is just asking for stuff, which might give the wrong idea. ^^; ...Not that my clanpage is all that great anyway, what with just now noticing another dead gif and constantly leaving up links to old RPs that I should sort better. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] Though I can imagine that some folks might be more comfortable with a quick friend request than PMing someone for the first time. I myself have been in the habit of just leaving received requests alone rather than accepting/rejecting them when I'm unsure, heh. Since you sent a link to your post here, I decided you'd given enough of an impression of yourself for me to consider you a pretty decent sort. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] However, I'm not inclined to send friend requests to random people myself, so I won't be adding to this benevolent chain game. Little bit of advice: I gather that on the forums double-clicking the submit button creates a double-post. Given that you sent me two identical PMs within 20 miliseconds of each other (unless you're just [i]that[/i] quick, heh [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]), I'd guess that it's also true of PMs. Just something I think it's worth being aware of. Nothing to worry about. Hope you're having a lovely day.
I admit I prefer talking to someone to getting a friend request. I find it odd those times when someone with a completely blank clanpage (and forum history in some cases) sends me a request. There's also the cases where someone's clanpage is just asking for stuff, which might give the wrong idea. ^^;
...Not that my clanpage is all that great anyway, what with just now noticing another dead gif and constantly leaving up links to old RPs that I should sort better.
Though I can imagine that some folks might be more comfortable with a quick friend request than PMing someone for the first time. I myself have been in the habit of just leaving received requests alone rather than accepting/rejecting them when I'm unsure, heh.

Since you sent a link to your post here, I decided you'd given enough of an impression of yourself for me to consider you a pretty decent sort.
However, I'm not inclined to send friend requests to random people myself, so I won't be adding to this benevolent chain game.

Little bit of advice: I gather that on the forums double-clicking the submit button creates a double-post. Given that you sent me two identical PMs within 20 miliseconds of each other (unless you're just that quick, heh ), I'd guess that it's also true of PMs.
Just something I think it's worth being aware of. Nothing to worry about.

Hope you're having a lovely day.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
Thank you so much for your lovely message. Yeah I think my problem with the messages is that sometimes the page reloads after I send a message, so I think I haven't sent it but then I send it again and bam, two messages. I appreciate you just being a part of this!
@Stanzascale
Thank you so much for your lovely message. Yeah I think my problem with the messages is that sometimes the page reloads after I send a message, so I think I haven't sent it but then I send it again and bam, two messages. I appreciate you just being a part of this!
Purple Skies Hatchery
tumblr_ny67v1CEw21tcuk4xo5_100.pngarcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
This is a great idea! I'm a floater too, so i'll try my best! :)
This is a great idea! I'm a floater too, so i'll try my best! :)
@Dragonlover23 hey! I wish you good luck on your friend request journey!
@Dragonlover23 hey! I wish you good luck on your friend request journey!
@DragonLover23

Thank you for the request. I will add someone when I am back from vacation.
@DragonLover23

Thank you for the request. I will add someone when I am back from vacation.
1 2 3