Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon's Academy of Magic Reboot (Open!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86
Tal stepped back inside closed the door to his room before setting the card and envelope on his desk. The teachers have been delayed? Because of a storm? As he opened his locker and began to rummage through his things, his mind eventually wandered to this new place known as Drykhaven. After he had unearthed the small bag of gold, he took note of the quantity in the pouch, closed his locker, set it on the corner of the desk, and returned to his bed.
Tal stepped back inside closed the door to his room before setting the card and envelope on his desk. The teachers have been delayed? Because of a storm? As he opened his locker and began to rummage through his things, his mind eventually wandered to this new place known as Drykhaven. After he had unearthed the small bag of gold, he took note of the quantity in the pouch, closed his locker, set it on the corner of the desk, and returned to his bed.
nZdOLj1.gif
Sorry I took so long to answer I really need to get myself together lol))

Berwyn chuckled, he enjoyed watching her bound around. It reminded him of friend of his... "Oh I don't have anything in mind, but I'll look around anyway." He plucked a bag off of the floor next to him, it was decorated in colorful feathers of all sizes.

"As for meeting others... I think I'll leave that up to you. I'm not exactly a social dragon. I know someone from a different form already, so she and I can keep each other company." He smiled, then realized he was rambling again. 'Don't apologize. It's going to happen more times than you can even realize.' A thought. He didn't like when his mind was lead to such thinking.

He looked inside the back to assure that his gold pouch was still there. It was. And one of his other possessions... Unimporortant and irrelevant. He looked at Gwyl, "I think you'll enjoy this far more than me in all honesty." He grinned.
Sorry I took so long to answer I really need to get myself together lol))

Berwyn chuckled, he enjoyed watching her bound around. It reminded him of friend of his... "Oh I don't have anything in mind, but I'll look around anyway." He plucked a bag off of the floor next to him, it was decorated in colorful feathers of all sizes.

"As for meeting others... I think I'll leave that up to you. I'm not exactly a social dragon. I know someone from a different form already, so she and I can keep each other company." He smiled, then realized he was rambling again. 'Don't apologize. It's going to happen more times than you can even realize.' A thought. He didn't like when his mind was lead to such thinking.

He looked inside the back to assure that his gold pouch was still there. It was. And one of his other possessions... Unimporortant and irrelevant. He looked at Gwyl, "I think you'll enjoy this far more than me in all honesty." He grinned.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/hKU2Wtt.png[/img] [nextcol] [font=candara]"Ah, I see. That's good! I hope you find something you like," she spoke. "And for socializing, I understand. For whatever reason, while socializing is fun and I enjoy meeting new people and having company, it certainly takes a toll on me mentally. It's a bit stressful and maybe over time...exhausting, if you will. Maybe it's the same for you. If it is, I suppose you're a lot wiser for refraining from putting yourself through the stress," she chuckled. Gwyl closed up the last of her bags she wasn't going to use. "You never know! Maybe you'll find something better than you could have ever hoped for," she noted. "Although I would be excited even if I don't find anything I like...so, maybe you're right," she laughed. [/columns] [font=candara][size=2] Don't worry about it! Again, take as much time as you need to focus on priorities. :> Also, @FrostedPetalFox, if it's hard to look through pages on the device you're using rn, I'd be happy to make a list of new people joining and their dorm #'s, etc for you. It might be easier so you don't have to surf through and find every single new person on top of everything else, but if you don't need it then that's fine too ^-^
hKU2Wtt.png
"Ah, I see. That's good! I hope you find something you like," she spoke. "And for socializing, I understand. For whatever reason, while socializing is fun and I enjoy meeting new people and having company, it certainly takes a toll on me mentally. It's a bit stressful and maybe over time...exhausting, if you will. Maybe it's the same for you. If it is, I suppose you're a lot wiser for refraining from putting yourself through the stress," she chuckled.

Gwyl closed up the last of her bags she wasn't going to use. "You never know! Maybe you'll find something better than you could have ever hoped for," she noted. "Although I would be excited even if I don't find anything I like...so, maybe you're right," she laughed.

Don't worry about it! Again, take as much time as you need to focus on priorities. :>

Also, @FrostedPetalFox, if it's hard to look through pages on the device you're using rn, I'd be happy to make a list of new people joining and their dorm #'s, etc for you. It might be easier so you don't have to surf through and find every single new person on top of everything else, but if you don't need it then that's fine too ^-^
That would be so helpful Zozilla!! Thx so much!
That would be so helpful Zozilla!! Thx so much!
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox I took all the entries after the first one I saw that had already been submitted into the dorm lists.

Name: Tidal
Dorm: Three

Name: Greygore
Dorm (student only): 2

Name: AllHallowsEyes (Eyes)
Dorm (student only): doesn't matter

Name: Sativa
Dorm: Two

name: talvi
dorm: mmmm dorm 3 looks like it needs some guys

Name: Berwyn
Dorm: Dorm 2

So, as for dorm lists, this is what we're looking at:

Dorm One
- Ember | Female | Pearlcatcher | Heterosexual | 12 Years
- Hatchel | Male | Imperial | Heterosexual | 14 Years
- Cami | Female | Nocturne | Feels no love | 15 Years
- Monodonia | Female | Banescale | Questioning | 12 Years

Dorm Two
- Inagwylt (Gwyl for short) | Female | Spiral | Homosexual | 15 Years
- Luminous (Lumi for short) | Female | Imperial | Homosexual | 17 Years
- Greygore | Female | Ridgeback | Asexual Biromantic | 16 Years
- Sativa | Female (probably) | Spiral | Pansexual, Polyamorous (probably) | 17 Years
- Berwyn | Male | Skydancer | Bisexual | 14 Years

Dorm Three
- Echo | Female | Pearlcatcher | Hetrosexual | 14 Years
- Wangi | Female | Imperial | Pansexual | 16 Years
- Raven | Female | Banescale | Heterosexual | 16 Years
- Tidal | Male | Imperial | Asexual Heteromanitic | 22 Years
- Talvi | Male | Coatl | Aromantic | ??? Years
- AllHallowsEyes (Eyes for short) | Female | Pearlcatcher | Flexible (Some form of pansexuality?) | 16 Years

The only issues I spotted were with @chung's Talvi who I didn't see the age submitted for. Obviously not the creator so I have no idea whether or not you need this but if you don't want to say then I'd ask @/FrostedPetalFox. If you just forgot that's fine too, I'll add edit it in for them when you tell me :> We also have the matter of @/LittlePeculiar's AllHallowsEyes and where she might go. I put her in Dorm 3 for now as it will have the best balance. Obviously, if you have a better spot then she can go there ^-^

I compiled a pinglist as well! If anyone is in the rp and I didn't put your name in, I might have just missed over you, let me know and I'll edit it in for Frosted ^>^
@/Novaborn
@/Zozilla
@/Aenir
@/Superblox
@/Shadowglider
@/FlamesEmbrace
@/Continlula
@/LuminousHeart
@/LavaKitto
@/PrinceCloud
@/chung
@/glowingCataclysm
@/LittlePeculiar
@/DragonFire9307
@/DataSpike
@/Stewaemi
@FrostedPetalFox I took all the entries after the first one I saw that had already been submitted into the dorm lists.

Name: Tidal
Dorm: Three

Name: Greygore
Dorm (student only): 2

Name: AllHallowsEyes (Eyes)
Dorm (student only): doesn't matter

Name: Sativa
Dorm: Two

name: talvi
dorm: mmmm dorm 3 looks like it needs some guys

Name: Berwyn
Dorm: Dorm 2

So, as for dorm lists, this is what we're looking at:

Dorm One
- Ember | Female | Pearlcatcher | Heterosexual | 12 Years
- Hatchel | Male | Imperial | Heterosexual | 14 Years
- Cami | Female | Nocturne | Feels no love | 15 Years
- Monodonia | Female | Banescale | Questioning | 12 Years

Dorm Two
- Inagwylt (Gwyl for short) | Female | Spiral | Homosexual | 15 Years
- Luminous (Lumi for short) | Female | Imperial | Homosexual | 17 Years
- Greygore | Female | Ridgeback | Asexual Biromantic | 16 Years
- Sativa | Female (probably) | Spiral | Pansexual, Polyamorous (probably) | 17 Years
- Berwyn | Male | Skydancer | Bisexual | 14 Years

Dorm Three
- Echo | Female | Pearlcatcher | Hetrosexual | 14 Years
- Wangi | Female | Imperial | Pansexual | 16 Years
- Raven | Female | Banescale | Heterosexual | 16 Years
- Tidal | Male | Imperial | Asexual Heteromanitic | 22 Years
- Talvi | Male | Coatl | Aromantic | ??? Years
- AllHallowsEyes (Eyes for short) | Female | Pearlcatcher | Flexible (Some form of pansexuality?) | 16 Years

The only issues I spotted were with @chung's Talvi who I didn't see the age submitted for. Obviously not the creator so I have no idea whether or not you need this but if you don't want to say then I'd ask @/FrostedPetalFox. If you just forgot that's fine too, I'll add edit it in for them when you tell me :> We also have the matter of @/LittlePeculiar's AllHallowsEyes and where she might go. I put her in Dorm 3 for now as it will have the best balance. Obviously, if you have a better spot then she can go there ^-^

I compiled a pinglist as well! If anyone is in the rp and I didn't put your name in, I might have just missed over you, let me know and I'll edit it in for Frosted ^>^
@/Novaborn
@/Zozilla
@/Aenir
@/Superblox
@/Shadowglider
@/FlamesEmbrace
@/Continlula
@/LuminousHeart
@/LavaKitto
@/PrinceCloud
@/chung
@/glowingCataclysm
@/LittlePeculiar
@/DragonFire9307
@/DataSpike
@/Stewaemi
@Mozilla I'm sorry, but you didn't add me kdkfjfn I'm the only one currently in dorm 4. Someone join me please I'm lonely
@Mozilla I'm sorry, but you didn't add me kdkfjfn I'm the only one currently in dorm 4. Someone join me please I'm lonely
nZdOLj1.gif
I might throw a character at dorm 4 if I have time today >:0
I might throw a character at dorm 4 if I have time today >:0
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
(@Zozilla oops i guess i forgot srry)

(but hes like,, 13?? i mean theres a 22 year old in a dorm being a student and some 12 year olds so. i should be ok??? i think)
(@Zozilla oops i guess i forgot srry)

(but hes like,, 13?? i mean theres a 22 year old in a dorm being a student and some 12 year olds so. i should be ok??? i think)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Eck I'm so inconsistent))

Berwyn let out a chuckle, "it is exhausting. While it may not be my thing I've always been fond of telling stories with large groups of travelers even so..." 'Don't start rambling again.' He tried to play his pause off as him taking a breath. "I might look for something to decorate as well, but I can't say I'm too great at it. My mind is creative only in stories, not illustrations of what it can imagine."

He tried to stand and stumbled over himself, one of his hind legs asleep. "Maybe a book or even just a trinket I find interesting." 'You're rambling, and mumbling, stop it.' He sucked in a breath. "You know... Just anything really." He put on a smile that was far from genuine.
Eck I'm so inconsistent))

Berwyn let out a chuckle, "it is exhausting. While it may not be my thing I've always been fond of telling stories with large groups of travelers even so..." 'Don't start rambling again.' He tried to play his pause off as him taking a breath. "I might look for something to decorate as well, but I can't say I'm too great at it. My mind is creative only in stories, not illustrations of what it can imagine."

He tried to stand and stumbled over himself, one of his hind legs asleep. "Maybe a book or even just a trinket I find interesting." 'You're rambling, and mumbling, stop it.' He sucked in a breath. "You know... Just anything really." He put on a smile that was far from genuine.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
@Zozilla
(I also don't see myself in their either. Terminal should also be apart of dorm 3. I Filled out the form on page 21 in case you wondering were I did it)
@Zozilla
(I also don't see myself in their either. Terminal should also be apart of dorm 3. I Filled out the form on page 21 in case you wondering were I did it)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86