Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon's Academy of Magic Reboot (Open!)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86
"Drykhaven?"

Lumi had just taken a long nap and was in the middle of brushing her mane before noticing the letter. It'd been a few hours since her talk with the others. After reading it, a giddy smile grew across her face. "Ooh hoo hoo! We're going to a foreign place so soon! I can't wait to see the sights!"

Tossing the letter to the side, she brushed her mane as if she was late to work. Then, Lumi slung her large sack over her shoulder and skipped out. The sights she could see, like the animals and trees and plants and—

Skidding to a stop, she looked at the wall in surprise. "Maybe... I'll think about it when we arrive," she said to herself.
"Drykhaven?"

Lumi had just taken a long nap and was in the middle of brushing her mane before noticing the letter. It'd been a few hours since her talk with the others. After reading it, a giddy smile grew across her face. "Ooh hoo hoo! We're going to a foreign place so soon! I can't wait to see the sights!"

Tossing the letter to the side, she brushed her mane as if she was late to work. Then, Lumi slung her large sack over her shoulder and skipped out. The sights she could see, like the animals and trees and plants and—

Skidding to a stop, she looked at the wall in surprise. "Maybe... I'll think about it when we arrive," she said to herself.
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
When I’ve got the computer again I’ll make the ooc and map
When I’ve got the computer again I’ll make the ooc and map
hjqGCU3.jpg
Terminal whirls around to look at Echo and responds, "Excited, hello there Echo. My name is Terminal and yes it would appear like I am one of your roomates." With a quick flap of his wings he moves to a nearby table so as not to have Echo strain her neck looking down at the tiny dragon. "Friendly, It's a pleasure to meet you." He extends out a wing as a form of greetings.
Terminal whirls around to look at Echo and responds, "Excited, hello there Echo. My name is Terminal and yes it would appear like I am one of your roomates." With a quick flap of his wings he moves to a nearby table so as not to have Echo strain her neck looking down at the tiny dragon. "Friendly, It's a pleasure to meet you." He extends out a wing as a form of greetings.
Echo smiled and shook his wing. "nice to meet you Terminal!" She looked at him and a thought popped into her head, "So what's your magic? Are you excited for Dryhaven? What classes are you most excited about?" She inhaled deeply. "Sorry, That was A LOT of questions. You don't have to answer them all"
Echo smiled and shook his wing. "nice to meet you Terminal!" She looked at him and a thought popped into her head, "So what's your magic? Are you excited for Dryhaven? What classes are you most excited about?" She inhaled deeply. "Sorry, That was A LOT of questions. You don't have to answer them all"
JkpHEfN.jpg
Terminal seems to chuckling at the flurry of questions. "Amused, it's alright, I don't mind the rush of questions. I haven't really looked at the classes yet, though anything to do with casting magic has me psyched. Excited, I am looking forward to going to to Drykhaven. Embarrassed, sadly it's hard for me to go to many places beyond the Starfall Isles let alone the Starwoods due to my size." He then covered his face with his wings, "Sheepishly, as for my magic... I can make sprites. There like little bundles of magic that do a number of things... or so I've heard. Unfortunately all I can get them to do is remind me about something at a predefined time."
Terminal seems to chuckling at the flurry of questions. "Amused, it's alright, I don't mind the rush of questions. I haven't really looked at the classes yet, though anything to do with casting magic has me psyched. Excited, I am looking forward to going to to Drykhaven. Embarrassed, sadly it's hard for me to go to many places beyond the Starfall Isles let alone the Starwoods due to my size." He then covered his face with his wings, "Sheepishly, as for my magic... I can make sprites. There like little bundles of magic that do a number of things... or so I've heard. Unfortunately all I can get them to do is remind me about something at a predefined time."
"Well.." Echo said looking down at him, "You are a bit on the small size, but that doesn't mean you can't defend yourself!" She looked at him in surprise "You can make sprites??? That's so cool! I wish I could do that, I'm ALWAYS forgetting things!" She smiled a bit embarrassed. "I can create small Illusions and can control light." Echo's eyes lit up with an Idea, she waved her talon and a mirror image of Terminal appeared in front of him. It dissolved after a few moments and she sat down, "Illusions are tiring though."
"Well.." Echo said looking down at him, "You are a bit on the small size, but that doesn't mean you can't defend yourself!" She looked at him in surprise "You can make sprites??? That's so cool! I wish I could do that, I'm ALWAYS forgetting things!" She smiled a bit embarrassed. "I can create small Illusions and can control light." Echo's eyes lit up with an Idea, she waved her talon and a mirror image of Terminal appeared in front of him. It dissolved after a few moments and she sat down, "Illusions are tiring though."
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Proudly, I can defend myself find. What is a simple walk in a park for most dragons is like ten times longer to my point of view. Not counting Imperials dragons..." He says with a small laugh. "Scholarly, Sprites aren't as tiring as they are time consuming, not exactly great if you need something done right this second." As he says this a tiny monotone voice can be heard coming from somewhere on Terminal, "Reminder: Thank friend for the wagon." it repeats this as the tiny fae quickly opens up the book he's carrying. A half dozen little floating red lights almost like fireflies escape from the pages of the book. Moving aimlessly around the Terminal as he tries to find the one repeating the message and touches it with a claw and states, "End reminder." at which point it stops repeating the message.
"Proudly, I can defend myself find. What is a simple walk in a park for most dragons is like ten times longer to my point of view. Not counting Imperials dragons..." He says with a small laugh. "Scholarly, Sprites aren't as tiring as they are time consuming, not exactly great if you need something done right this second." As he says this a tiny monotone voice can be heard coming from somewhere on Terminal, "Reminder: Thank friend for the wagon." it repeats this as the tiny fae quickly opens up the book he's carrying. A half dozen little floating red lights almost like fireflies escape from the pages of the book. Moving aimlessly around the Terminal as he tries to find the one repeating the message and touches it with a claw and states, "End reminder." at which point it stops repeating the message.
Echo looked at the sprites in surprise "Wow, you have some pretty cool magic! I wonder if I will be able to do something useful with my magic.." She shook her head absent-mindedly, "Well nice to meet you Terminal! I hope that you like it here!" She stepped out of the doorway, two seconds later her head popped back in, "Sorry! I almost forgot what I was going to tell you!" She took a deep breath to calm herself and handed him a rose-colored envelope," this came to the dorm with your name on it this mourning, I hand no idea who it was for until I met you!" She handed it to him and walked out of the doorway and back to her bead, she sat down and began to brush her mane and tail while thinking about the interesting dragons she had met.
Echo looked at the sprites in surprise "Wow, you have some pretty cool magic! I wonder if I will be able to do something useful with my magic.." She shook her head absent-mindedly, "Well nice to meet you Terminal! I hope that you like it here!" She stepped out of the doorway, two seconds later her head popped back in, "Sorry! I almost forgot what I was going to tell you!" She took a deep breath to calm herself and handed him a rose-colored envelope," this came to the dorm with your name on it this mourning, I hand no idea who it was for until I met you!" She handed it to him and walked out of the doorway and back to her bead, she sat down and began to brush her mane and tail while thinking about the interesting dragons she had met.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Talvi awkwardly shuffled in the dorm after a pink-green Fae, determining he was no longer relevant in the conversation occurring beside him.
The Coatl quietly avoided the other discussion that had apparently kicked up in the dorm, uncomfortable with the sudden burst of dragon interactions he apparently had to go through in school.
Talvi peeked over at one of the beds alongside a wall of the cave, tilting his head curiously at a pink-red envelope on it. He gently picked it up, fiddled with it for a few moments to find the seam, and carefully sliced it open with a claw.
The contents inside pretty much spilled out, and Talvi hastily grabbed the paper before it could fall onto the bed and he would have to pick it up again.
Reading the material, the Coatl hummed a little in his language, intrigued. Talvi had never heard of Drykhaven before, but it sounded fascinating to him.
Talvi awkwardly shuffled in the dorm after a pink-green Fae, determining he was no longer relevant in the conversation occurring beside him.
The Coatl quietly avoided the other discussion that had apparently kicked up in the dorm, uncomfortable with the sudden burst of dragon interactions he apparently had to go through in school.
Talvi peeked over at one of the beds alongside a wall of the cave, tilting his head curiously at a pink-red envelope on it. He gently picked it up, fiddled with it for a few moments to find the seam, and carefully sliced it open with a claw.
The contents inside pretty much spilled out, and Talvi hastily grabbed the paper before it could fall onto the bed and he would have to pick it up again.
Reading the material, the Coatl hummed a little in his language, intrigued. Talvi had never heard of Drykhaven before, but it sounded fascinating to him.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Terminal looks at the letter handed to them and seems puzzled. "Curious, I wonder who could have know I would be coming here aside from those back home..." he mutters to himself as he says waves Echo good-bye. He flutters back into his room and debates for a few minutes if he should open it. Which he did, if only to see who had messaged him.
Terminal looks at the letter handed to them and seems puzzled. "Curious, I wonder who could have know I would be coming here aside from those back home..." he mutters to himself as he says waves Echo good-bye. He flutters back into his room and debates for a few minutes if he should open it. Which he did, if only to see who had messaged him.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86