Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@Thunder I've literally only seen mimics in Kelp Beds and I've been to scorched and sandswept sooo I guess so? [emoji=fae confused size=1]
@Thunder I've literally only seen mimics in Kelp Beds and I've been to scorched and sandswept sooo I guess so?
@Mitzuke I hatched it. also got and hatched another egg today
@Mitzuke I hatched it. also got and hatched another egg today
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
@Kitsicles it seems like everyone is finding their own niches depending on the time of day, etc! If you aren't finding anything in waterway definitely try another map. I've had pretty good experience with sandswept delta but I too have to swap out occasionally when it dries up.
@Kitsicles it seems like everyone is finding their own niches depending on the time of day, etc! If you aren't finding anything in waterway definitely try another map. I've had pretty good experience with sandswept delta but I too have to swap out occasionally when it dries up.
7 chests.. 1 smirch. i have 3 noc projects fr PLEASE when i start grinding
7 chests.. 1 smirch. i have 3 noc projects fr PLEASE when i start grinding
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
We've upped the amount of NotN swipp trades from 40/189 to 70/219.

Since there are multiple copies of each NotN trade in the system, it's possible for swipp and his daughters to pull up the same recipe. But hopefully this will make them appear a bit more frequently.
We've upped the amount of NotN swipp trades from 40/189 to 70/219.

Since there are multiple copies of each NotN trade in the system, it's possible for swipp and his daughters to pull up the same recipe. But hopefully this will make them appear a bit more frequently.
I've actually been pretty lucky thus far! I don't keep track of how many chests I get, but I think between Swipp, gathering, and coli grinding, it's somewhere in the 60-70 range? And while I am getting mostly old stuff, I've already gotten most of the new things from the chests! I've also gotten quite a few Smirches, as well as a bunch of eggs! Like, a lot of eggs. I started out with nine left over from last year, and they've already almost doubled! I'm in the middle of an egg-related project right now, so I can't wait to hatch them all when I'm done!
I've actually been pretty lucky thus far! I don't keep track of how many chests I get, but I think between Swipp, gathering, and coli grinding, it's somewhere in the 60-70 range? And while I am getting mostly old stuff, I've already gotten most of the new things from the chests! I've also gotten quite a few Smirches, as well as a bunch of eggs! Like, a lot of eggs. I started out with nine left over from last year, and they've already almost doubled! I'm in the middle of an egg-related project right now, so I can't wait to hatch them all when I'm done!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
I’m not having nearly as much luck as most people seem to be having; I didn’t get any chests from gathering today and since I don’t have a lot of time for grinding, looks like I’ll have to rely on Baldwin and the AH for chests... hopefully it doesn’t stay like this for the entire event because I’m loving the new stuff!
I’m not having nearly as much luck as most people seem to be having; I didn’t get any chests from gathering today and since I don’t have a lot of time for grinding, looks like I’ll have to rely on Baldwin and the AH for chests... hopefully it doesn’t stay like this for the entire event because I’m loving the new stuff!
xk7ymDQ.png
i'm buying every single piece of the new apparel i see in the mp and i cannot be stopped
i'm buying every single piece of the new apparel i see in the mp and i cannot be stopped
@BreezingWinds Wow you're on fire! I'm jealous! I haven't checked out thunderhead at all yet, i might just...
@BreezingWinds Wow you're on fire! I'm jealous! I haven't checked out thunderhead at all yet, i might just...
@gutmouth HOLY COW you're getting more Treat than Trick this holiday.
@gutmouth HOLY COW you're getting more Treat than Trick this holiday.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28