Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Moon/Latte/Emerald Guardian M!!
Hi! This might be really specific, but I'm looking for a Moon/Latte/Emerald Guardian Male! I'm planning on making a Galore Fandragon, but it's surprisingly difficult to find any dragons with that colour combo on the auction house. The genes I'd specifically be looking for would be Speckle/Blend/Stained, but it's not necessary for the dragon to have them, I'm sure I could get the gene scrolls myself. (It'd also be awesome if he was Light Flight, but that's not like a necessity lol) The ideal would look like this! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=143&auth=f0fca5dd8a99629ee298ab136c15b32c14fe96ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] While I'd prefer his colours to be the Moon/Latte/Emerald, the Primary colour could be Moon, White, Silver, or Dust, and his Tertiary colour could be Emerald, Jungle, Hunter, Forest, or Camo. Again, the original colours are just the preferred ideals! I honestly would be willing to pay whatever. If need be I could grind a lot of mahjong to get treasure XD I feel like maybe [b]10kT[/b] for a non-gened dragon, and [b]25kT[/b] for one with genes would be fair? But I don't know anything about dragon pricing so feel free to correct me XD I'd also be willing to pay 25-30 gems for it if that's what you'd prefer! (I don't have a ton so I can't offer anything ludicrous lol) I really hope someone can help me find the dragon I'm looking for! Thanks in advance for any help :D
Hi! This might be really specific, but I'm looking for a Moon/Latte/Emerald Guardian Male!

I'm planning on making a Galore Fandragon, but it's surprisingly difficult to find any dragons with that colour combo on the auction house.

The genes I'd specifically be looking for would be Speckle/Blend/Stained, but it's not necessary for the dragon to have them, I'm sure I could get the gene scrolls myself. (It'd also be awesome if he was Light Flight, but that's not like a necessity lol)

The ideal would look like this!

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=143&auth=f0fca5dd8a99629ee298ab136c15b32c14fe96ff&dummyext=prev.png

While I'd prefer his colours to be the Moon/Latte/Emerald, the Primary colour could be Moon, White, Silver, or Dust, and his Tertiary colour could be Emerald, Jungle, Hunter, Forest, or Camo. Again, the original colours are just the preferred ideals!

I honestly would be willing to pay whatever. If need be I could grind a lot of mahjong to get treasure XD I feel like maybe 10kT for a non-gened dragon, and 25kT for one with genes would be fair? But I don't know anything about dragon pricing so feel free to correct me XD I'd also be willing to pay 25-30 gems for it if that's what you'd prefer! (I don't have a ton so I can't offer anything ludicrous lol)

I really hope someone can help me find the dragon I'm looking for! Thanks in advance for any help :D
The Windbound Pages
HzGpUHb.png
@filthyfranku
You could always try dream dragon breeding services or ask user with the dragon colours to breed them together
@filthyfranku
You could always try dream dragon breeding services or ask user with the dragon colours to breed them together
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9 (sorry for the late reply, I was asleep!) I'm not actually sure where I'd go about doing that lol .... I'm sort of a newbie when it comes to getting really specific dragons from people! What are dream dragon breeding services? This is like my first time doing anything like this so I wasn't even sure where to start! [emoji=fae confused size=1]
@Asra9

(sorry for the late reply, I was asleep!)
I'm not actually sure where I'd go about doing that lol .... I'm sort of a newbie when it comes to getting really specific dragons from people! What are dream dragon breeding services? This is like my first time doing anything like this so I wasn't even sure where to start!
The Windbound Pages
HzGpUHb.png
@filthyfranku
Dreaming services are an easy way as you don’t have to do much, but they could cost a lot depending upon on the genes/breeds required.
Breeding dragons to get the colours can take some time.

I am part of a breeding service (click my username badge in my sig)

The best place to start before doing anything is to look on the auction house for dragons with similar colours and if you don’t find anything you could try the dragon search to see if there are any dragons with the colours available.

Hope this helps

Also is the guardian a fan dragon of flight rising’s galore dragon cause you could just have a galore in those colours
@filthyfranku
Dreaming services are an easy way as you don’t have to do much, but they could cost a lot depending upon on the genes/breeds required.
Breeding dragons to get the colours can take some time.

I am part of a breeding service (click my username badge in my sig)

The best place to start before doing anything is to look on the auction house for dragons with similar colours and if you don’t find anything you could try the dragon search to see if there are any dragons with the colours available.

Hope this helps

Also is the guardian a fan dragon of flight rising’s galore dragon cause you could just have a galore in those colours
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png