Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Thief's Den {on Holiday} ♥Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@baras
@Marethyu

Can I take your silence as you'll wait till the next breeding because if so I will be exalting her.
@baras
@Marethyu

Can I take your silence as you'll wait till the next breeding because if so I will be exalting her.
pauldo27a8f.png
@Valentine sorry for not replying! i unfortunately dont have space or funds to take in any new dragons right now but please keep me on the ping list!
@Valentine sorry for not replying! i unfortunately dont have space or funds to take in any new dragons right now but please keep me on the ping list!
hatchery ~ looking to buy ~ selling
@baras No worries ^^; it happens I was just worried that if I exalted her one of you would want her.

Of course I'll keep you on :)
@baras No worries ^^; it happens I was just worried that if I exalted her one of you would want her.

Of course I'll keep you on :)
pauldo27a8f.png
UP
UP
pauldo27a8f.png
^
^
pauldo27a8f.png
up
up
pauldo27a8f.png
up
up
pauldo27a8f.png
@baras
@Marethyu

They have been bred I have enough eggs after this I am closing down shop for a bit.
@baras
@Marethyu

They have been bred I have enough eggs after this I am closing down shop for a bit.
pauldo27a8f.png
@Valentine

Yeah, sorry for not responding. I just wasn't all that interested in this batch of hatchlings.
@Valentine

Yeah, sorry for not responding. I just wasn't all that interested in this batch of hatchlings.
@Marethyu

No worries ^^, if you happen to not be interested in any of these ones it may be a while before I come back.
@Marethyu

No worries ^^, if you happen to not be interested in any of these ones it may be a while before I come back.
pauldo27a8f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9