Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gifts for Christmas! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@maciella I’m excited for a road trip we’re taking to Yosemite!
@maciella I’m excited for a road trip we’re taking to Yosemite!
@Maciella
I’m excited to finally hang out with my friend, who will be moving soon. We hardly got to hang out, and my gifts were collecting dust lol. But now, I get to finally give them to her, and we’ll enjoy the rest of the day!
@Maciella
I’m excited to finally hang out with my friend, who will be moving soon. We hardly got to hang out, and my gifts were collecting dust lol. But now, I get to finally give them to her, and we’ll enjoy the rest of the day!
WwUTSRN.gifXEqzxg2.giftumblr_inline_o2x4bbPGuW1tv4ncb_100.pngtumblr_inline_o4m8rjFtgI1tv4ncb_100.pngtumblr_inline_o2x4bbPGuW1tv4ncb_100.pngXEqzxg2.gifWwUTSRN.gif
@Maciella
I am really excited how many of us can make it to the same xmas dinner this year. everyone works full time and overtime so if by some miracle that 80percent of us can show up, that would be amazing. all the eating and watching kids open presents are the best part of xmas to me.
@Maciella
I am really excited how many of us can make it to the same xmas dinner this year. everyone works full time and overtime so if by some miracle that 80percent of us can show up, that would be amazing. all the eating and watching kids open presents are the best part of xmas to me.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Maciella Thanks For Doing This,,
I'm most excited for seeing my family this Christmas since we've been going through some rough times. That way we can all be there for each other and talk with one another c:
@Maciella Thanks For Doing This,,
I'm most excited for seeing my family this Christmas since we've been going through some rough times. That way we can all be there for each other and talk with one another c:
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
@Maciella Thank you for doing this! I am excited to spend time with my family and friends. I am also looking forward to spending sometime with the wonderful FR community. I will be hatching eggs in my nest on Christmas day and giving some babies away [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Maciella Thank you for doing this!

I am excited to spend time with my family and friends. I am also looking forward to spending sometime with the wonderful FR community. I will be hatching eggs in my nest on Christmas day and giving some babies away
Lqph2GZ.gif
@Maciella

Thank you for this generous act! It's very nice.

I am most excited to give people gifts. This is the first year I've had people to give gifts to, and I'm really excited to wrap them up and give them out. I really appreciate all the people in my life. (:
@Maciella

Thank you for this generous act! It's very nice.

I am most excited to give people gifts. This is the first year I've had people to give gifts to, and I'm really excited to wrap them up and give them out. I really appreciate all the people in my life. (:
@Maciella

I'm most excited for university close...one week of guaranteed holiday for PhDs in the year! I'll have time to do all those little fun things without any guilt of "I should be working". Also looking forward to new year because a new decade is definitely an event to get all ya friends together.
@Maciella

I'm most excited for university close...one week of guaranteed holiday for PhDs in the year! I'll have time to do all those little fun things without any guilt of "I should be working". Also looking forward to new year because a new decade is definitely an event to get all ya friends together.
@Maciella

Thank you for the opportunity! I'm very excited to meet my family all together again <3
@Maciella

Thank you for the opportunity! I'm very excited to meet my family all together again <3
@Maciella

Thank you for doing this! I'm super excited to finally have my one year anniversary with my girlfriend and I can't wait to call her up and listen to her voice <3
@Maciella

Thank you for doing this! I'm super excited to finally have my one year anniversary with my girlfriend and I can't wait to call her up and listen to her voice <3
DAA2-CA6-A-C652-49-DD-BAC3-E3-DAFA3-EA2-F3.png
@Maciella - thank you for doing this!

im probably the most excited for eggnog! i cant buy it any other time of the year except for when christmas pops up and i just love it so much. eggnog is the liquid of the gods
@Maciella - thank you for doing this!

im probably the most excited for eggnog! i cant buy it any other time of the year except for when christmas pops up and i just love it so much. eggnog is the liquid of the gods
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11