Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When your lair has many related dragons
1 2
I cleared out most of my lair leaving me with 15 dragons. I swear almost all of the 15 have relation to at least 1 other dragon in my lair. this is how bad it is.

Songreaper is the son of indage and sporr
Sharpclaw is the son of indage and Crsuh (Indage gets around I guess)
Windy and Frostfern are father-daughter
Carwyn and BlueChant are Father-Daughter

So of 15 dragons, I cant breed a lot of them to certain ones because they are family. I also notice its because I get a dragon I like, breed it, get a similar dragon, then don't want to give up either.
I cleared out most of my lair leaving me with 15 dragons. I swear almost all of the 15 have relation to at least 1 other dragon in my lair. this is how bad it is.

Songreaper is the son of indage and sporr
Sharpclaw is the son of indage and Crsuh (Indage gets around I guess)
Windy and Frostfern are father-daughter
Carwyn and BlueChant are Father-Daughter

So of 15 dragons, I cant breed a lot of them to certain ones because they are family. I also notice its because I get a dragon I like, breed it, get a similar dragon, then don't want to give up either.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
I feel you. Not including my subspecies and specialty hatchery dragons, half of my lair is related to the other half. I have a three generational line of Imperials.
I feel you. Not including my subspecies and specialty hatchery dragons, half of my lair is related to the other half. I have a three generational line of Imperials.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I also feel you, lol. I need a spreadsheet at this point.
I also feel you, lol. I need a spreadsheet at this point.
I'm lowkey working on making all my dragons related lol. The ultimate wildclaw family tree - either a dragon descended from my progen pair, or it married into the clan. (Or its a gen one that won't breed anyway.)

So near half of all my dragons are related. I feel you.
I'm lowkey working on making all my dragons related lol. The ultimate wildclaw family tree - either a dragon descended from my progen pair, or it married into the clan. (Or its a gen one that won't breed anyway.)

So near half of all my dragons are related. I feel you.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Eb17mtS.jpg[/img] big mood
Eb17mtS.jpg

big mood
xoTBwi7.png
I just spent the better part of the evening last night drawing out family trees for my related dragons. I love it when I have related dragon lines in my lair, it feel special to have multiple generations.
I just spent the better part of the evening last night drawing out family trees for my related dragons. I love it when I have related dragon lines in my lair, it feel special to have multiple generations.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
I have two dragons that used to be my goto pair for pastels and I have quite a few dragons that are their children, their grandchildren or their nieces and nephews... I used to keep a list of who is related to whom.
I have two dragons that used to be my goto pair for pastels and I have quite a few dragons that are their children, their grandchildren or their nieces and nephews... I used to keep a list of who is related to whom.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I have a few related to each other but I have set breeding pairs so it really isn't a problem for me either lol
I have a few related to each other but I have set breeding pairs so it really isn't a problem for me either lol
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
It would be interesting if the admin put in a new extra that was a family tree for your dragons. That would be so interesting to look at!
It would be interesting if the admin put in a new extra that was a family tree for your dragons. That would be so interesting to look at!
My dragons are actually quite related! I do include lore like e.g. Calypso is the son of my custom progen so that's why I keep him and dislikes his dad (ChocolateSwirl) but Calypso's friend Viper is mentored by ChocolateSwirl and his mother Hayalet is also in my lair

I don't pay it much attention since I only really breed specific breeding pairs occaisionally now but wow when I was new I cross bred a bunch of my dragons
My dragons are actually quite related! I do include lore like e.g. Calypso is the son of my custom progen so that's why I keep him and dislikes his dad (ChocolateSwirl) but Calypso's friend Viper is mentored by ChocolateSwirl and his mother Hayalet is also in my lair

I don't pay it much attention since I only really breed specific breeding pairs occaisionally now but wow when I was new I cross bred a bunch of my dragons
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2