Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [music] Born in Fire and Flame Piece
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
This sounds gorgeous!
This sounds gorgeous!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
@Kinged

Thanks! The whole time I was putting it together I was thinking of pixel banescales haha. I'm glad you liked it!

@periplans

Thank you so much!
@Kinged

Thanks! The whole time I was putting it together I was thinking of pixel banescales haha. I'm glad you liked it!

@periplans

Thank you so much!
td9UiZS.png
This was beautiful! I like how the background repetition gives it a forge-working sound!
This was beautiful! I like how the background repetition gives it a forge-working sound!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Havic Thank you, I'm so glad that came across! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Havic

Thank you, I'm so glad that came across!
td9UiZS.png
I'm speechless. This is beautiful. Thank you so much. [emoji=banescale love size=1]
I'm speechless. This is beautiful. Thank you so much.
This is brilliant! You did a great job! I love how talented people are dedicating their time to turn the song into a thing! Your version rules! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
This is brilliant! You did a great job!
I love how talented people are dedicating their time to turn the song into a thing! Your version rules!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I literally gasped, this is SO good!!!! 8-bit music is absolutely wonderful and you did a really fantastic job here -- if you aren't already, I'm near certain you could do this professionally :O
I literally gasped, this is SO good!!!! 8-bit music is absolutely wonderful and you did a really fantastic job here -- if you aren't already, I'm near certain you could do this professionally :O
Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
omg this is terrific. love it very much. [emoji=fae love size=1]
omg this is terrific. love it very much.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
@Aequorin

Thank you! Banescale have such a sad origin story but I love the tie-in to music, it's clear a lot of love went into them. Thanks to you and all the devs for your creativity and work!

@SeaDuchess

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it!

@Morrowind

Thanks, that's such a nice thing to say! I'm a musician irl but composing music of my own is something I've never really tried, I'm glad it turned out ok!
@Aequorin

Thank you! Banescale have such a sad origin story but I love the tie-in to music, it's clear a lot of love went into them. Thanks to you and all the devs for your creativity and work!

@SeaDuchess

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it!

@Morrowind

Thanks, that's such a nice thing to say! I'm a musician irl but composing music of my own is something I've never really tried, I'm glad it turned out ok!
td9UiZS.png
Oml this is so pretty do you do this professionally?
Oml this is so pretty do you do this professionally?
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11