Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ART] The Ancient Firebird Hypothesis
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
[emoji=banescale laughing size=2] Amazing - good prediction!
Amazing - good prediction!
LxbWmll.png
Tidelord must be coming back with this kind of future sight
Tidelord must be coming back with this kind of future sight
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I’ll be honest, the team was laughing when we saw this pop up in the forums before the release. It was shockingly close!
I’ll be honest, the team was laughing when we saw this pop up in the forums before the release. It was shockingly close!
[quote]"water flight oracle abilities r e p r e s e n t"[/quote] XD
Quote:
"water flight oracle abilities r e p r e s e n t"

XD
Y3kY2LN.png
HOLY SMOKES

i hatched my 'scales and was like..... wait these seem oddly familiar

you're amazing, bluebrine!
HOLY SMOKES

i hatched my 'scales and was like..... wait these seem oddly familiar

you're amazing, bluebrine!
YdXahFO.gif
melly | clan spellsong | fr+3 | 30 | she/her
[center]@Bluebrine As soon as I saw the new breed I was like "Wow!" and then I was like "wait a minute... they look almost exactly like that art..." then I came here to confirm and holy Shadowmama, they are nearly identical! How they heckie did you do that? [emoji=banescale scared size=2][/center]
@Bluebrine

As soon as I saw the new breed I was like "Wow!" and then I was like "wait a minute... they look almost exactly like that art..." then I came here to confirm and holy Shadowmama, they are nearly identical! How they heckie did you do that?

sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Holy crap dude when I first looked at this I thought it was cool but unlikely BUT... you got it! You've won the game my dude.

Here's a cookie for our new Water flight deity (::)
Holy crap dude when I first looked at this I thought it was cool but unlikely BUT... you got it! You've won the game my dude.

Here's a cookie for our new Water flight deity (::)
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
OK WHAT! THAT IS AWESOME! O_o
OK WHAT! THAT IS AWESOME! O_o
@Undel Haha, honestly this is completely hilarious on my end too- I never thought it'd be [i]this[/i] close to the real deal! [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] (I totally did a double-take at the announcement.... like 'wait.... isn't that my- there's no way...!?') Really though, the interesting clues and lore just led me the right way I suppose! Love all the hard work y'all put into the site and new content [emoji=phoenix feather size=1] ...on that note, is there any chance that the mythical [b]firebird[/b] will ever actually appear on-site in the future? (since the banescales & phoenix aren't it, right?) [item=mock firebird] [item=smoke gyre]
@Undel

Haha, honestly this is completely hilarious on my end too- I never thought it'd be this close to the real deal! (I totally did a double-take at the announcement.... like 'wait.... isn't that my- there's no way...!?')

Really though, the interesting clues and lore just led me the right way I suppose! Love all the hard work y'all put into the site and new content

...on that note, is there any chance that the mythical firebird will ever actually appear on-site in the future? (since the banescales & phoenix aren't it, right?)

Mock Firebird Smoke Gyre

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
How did you get the horns right?!
How did you get the horns right?!
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15