Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm scared for tomorrow.
1 2 3 4
Like, what [i]IF[/i] it's some other sort of update, and not a new ancient being added? I mean, I wouldn't mind that map update, but all this speculation about the new ancient and what it could be really has me going. The devs would quell our excitement and all this talk about ancients if it wasn't an ancient, right? [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
Like, what IF it's some other sort of update, and not a new ancient being added?
I mean, I wouldn't mind that map update, but all this speculation about the new ancient and what it could be really has me going.

The devs would quell our excitement and all this talk about ancients if it wasn't an ancient, right?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Supremacy" date="2019-12-08 19:21:34" ]The devs would quell our excitement and all this talk about ancients if it wasn't an ancient, right? [emoji=spiral scared size=1][/quote] This is where Xhaztol or someone shows up with the Snow White witch cackling and hiding under a trap door, I just know it.
Supremacy wrote on 2019-12-08 19:21:34:
The devs would quell our excitement and all this talk about ancients if it wasn't an ancient, right?

This is where Xhaztol or someone shows up with the Snow White witch cackling and hiding under a trap door, I just know it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
i wouldn't be surprised if it was something other than a new ancient, but they haven't denied it being an ancient yet and the teasers have been posted so close together, so....
i wouldn't be surprised if it was something other than a new ancient, but they haven't denied it being an ancient yet and the teasers have been posted so close together, so....
giphy.gif
the funniest "psych, gotcha"

I wouldn't mind, more lair space for me!
the funniest "psych, gotcha"

I wouldn't mind, more lair space for me!
3u37mIB.png
If it's not an ancient I'm disowning Kaepora for those [emoji=music notes size=1] in their announcement.
If it's not an ancient I'm disowning Kaepora for those in their announcement.
I feel like if it was they'd of told us to hakuna our tatas.
I feel like if it was they'd of told us to hakuna our tatas.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
There's no way it's not an ancient. Staff doesn't like kicking the nest when they know it'll just cause a bunch of bees to fly out, and they're taking precise care to mirror the exact way they released the Gaolers. Plus the music notes on the maintenance tomorrow. Given how the latest trend has been to speculate on every thirty minute maintenance ever, I think they're giving us as clear pointers as they can that yes, there be ancients here.
There's no way it's not an ancient. Staff doesn't like kicking the nest when they know it'll just cause a bunch of bees to fly out, and they're taking precise care to mirror the exact way they released the Gaolers. Plus the music notes on the maintenance tomorrow. Given how the latest trend has been to speculate on every thirty minute maintenance ever, I think they're giving us as clear pointers as they can that yes, there be ancients here.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I’m incredibly unaware of things until they’re happening lmao so I don’t care what it is really, I’m just super happy to finally be ahead of a surprise LoL

Although I really am looking forward to (hopefully) a new ancient breed!!! Feels like it was just the other day Gaoler were released tbh
I’m incredibly unaware of things until they’re happening lmao so I don’t care what it is really, I’m just super happy to finally be ahead of a surprise LoL

Although I really am looking forward to (hopefully) a new ancient breed!!! Feels like it was just the other day Gaoler were released tbh
Untitled_Artwork.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieZyH0UCd6fx7Py/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Anything new will be exciting for me.

But I'm like 99.9% sure it's an ancient

Edit: Oh ok Xhaztol
Anything new will be exciting for me.

But I'm like 99.9% sure it's an ancient

Edit: Oh ok Xhaztol
JNgbpVq.gif