Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 149 150
WAIT OH MY GOSH what if this was what the flavor text on the Cairnstone Carry was talking about? Since there are rocks everywhere in the picture?
WAIT OH MY GOSH what if this was what the flavor text on the Cairnstone Carry was talking about? Since there are rocks everywhere in the picture?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[quote name="SilverStarSheep" date="2019-12-06 09:40:45" ] EDIT: I think... It has to do with Singers. The special Nocturnes mentioned in previous NotN story prompts. You know, Shadowsong, Thana... They had to get that magic from somewhere! [/quote] [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i] Theme Weeks are [b]unofficial[/b] lore; they (and Singers!) were created [b]solely[/b] for Theme Week prompts. They are [b]not[/b] canon. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=2]@SilverStarSheep[/size]
SilverStarSheep wrote on 2019-12-06 09:40:45:
EDIT:
I think... It has to do with Singers. The special Nocturnes mentioned in previous NotN story prompts. You know, Shadowsong, Thana... They had to get that magic from somewhere!

Night of the Nocturne Theme Weeks are unofficial lore; they (and Singers!) were created solely for Theme Week prompts. They are not canon. @SilverStarSheep
ANCIENT BREED HYPE
ANCIENT BREED HYPE
omg.... wonder what this is about?? got to be an ancient breed!! but uhh... what flight!
omg.... wonder what this is about?? got to be an ancient breed!! but uhh... what flight!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Gouldiae" date="2019-12-06 10:05:03" ] omg.... wonder what this is about?? got to be an ancient breed!! but uhh... what flight! [/quote] Looks a lot like Earth to me!
Gouldiae wrote on 2019-12-06 10:05:03:

Looks a lot like Earth to me!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[center][/center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohjUVbcy1Qz5TGq9G/giphy.gif[/img] Earth Ancient! Earth Ancient! Bone Wyrm!
giphy.gif

Earth Ancient! Earth Ancient! Bone Wyrm!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

oooooo i've only been playing for two months and big things are happening exciting
oooooo i've only been playing for two months and big things are happening exciting
Don’t worry we shall have wonderful dreams,
and when we wake up it’ll be spring.
it's a musical score!!! maybe arcane, since it appears to be written on parchment?
it's a musical score!!! maybe arcane, since it appears to be written on parchment?
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
sajflkasdfjlkasdfjlkasdfjlkasdfjklasdfjasl kdfj . WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
sajflkasdfjlkasdfjlkasdfjlkasdfjklasdfjasl kdfj . WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 149 150