Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Oh god, I was hoping the skins this time would require sand, but it's iron and salt yet again. Looks like I'm sitting on this huge beach at least another two months, LOL.
Oh god, I was hoping the skins this time would require sand, but it's iron and salt yet again. Looks like I'm sitting on this huge beach at least another two months, LOL.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Congrats to the skin winners!! Happy Rockbreakers yall!
Congrats to the skin winners!! Happy Rockbreakers yall!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
rock
rock
DtBIuzC.png
only one fullbody skin? :O
only one fullbody skin? :O
Rocksgiving (lol) and earth flight is dominant nice!
Rocksgiving (lol) and earth flight is dominant nice!
XDRtGHs.png
[quote name="Snek" date="2019-11-24 06:09:50" ] Oh god, I was hoping the skins this time would require sand, but it's iron and salt yet again. Looks like I'm sitting on this huge beach at least another two months, LOL. [/quote] Earth digging has salt and iron as what turns up when you gather. So that's why. Ice yields sand, so for crystalline gala you should be set. ;-)
Snek wrote on 2019-11-24 06:09:50:

Earth digging has salt and iron as what turns up when you gather. So that's why. Ice yields sand, so for crystalline gala you should be set. ;-)
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone!! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone!!
Happy rockbreaker's!!

Wow that's some great skins and apparel~
Happy rockbreaker's!!

Wow that's some great skins and apparel~
x3.pngx6.pngm10.pngx6.pngx4.png
[quote name="SarcasticSketch" date="2019-11-24 06:07:23" ] Thank you for the honorable mention! Oh, but also something I noticed... @Undel There's a problem on the Accent/Skin tool tips they they show a treasure value rather than a Skin ID on most of them [/quote] Player submitted skins don't have a sell value, which is something that's needed in order to appear on the treasure marketplace. The IDs appear when the sell value is removed. So that's what's going on!
SarcasticSketch wrote on 2019-11-24 06:07:23:
Thank you for the honorable mention! Oh, but also something I noticed...

@Undel There's a problem on the Accent/Skin tool tips they they show a treasure value rather than a Skin ID on most of them

Player submitted skins don't have a sell value, which is something that's needed in order to appear on the treasure marketplace. The IDs appear when the sell value is removed. So that's what's going on!
Happy Rocksgiving!
The fam and skin for Mirror looks nice ♥
Happy Rocksgiving!
The fam and skin for Mirror looks nice ♥
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29