Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
Oh yay, those skins are amazing!
Oh yay, those skins are amazing!
Can i just say that the second spiral skin is like the most GORGEOUS THING EVER OKAY i needed to scream there a little gosh it's so beautiful ;____;
Can i just say that the second spiral skin is like the most GORGEOUS THING EVER OKAY i needed to scream there a little gosh it's so beautiful ;____;
2608hf8.jpg
@Rose I believe it has something to do with forest fires/cindershrooms which still count as nature ouo
@Rose I believe it has something to do with forest fires/cindershrooms which still count as nature ouo
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
The skins are amazing! However - I hope I can actually buy one in the marketplace. So far the standard MO is for people to buy all of them and sell for hyper-inflated prices in the AH. Kind of kills the fun, yanno?
The skins are amazing! However - I hope I can actually buy one in the marketplace. So far the standard MO is for people to buy all of them and sell for hyper-inflated prices in the AH. Kind of kills the fun, yanno?
Does anyone know the name of the skins?
Does anyone know the name of the skins?
tumblr_nooow6vT3W1r320zwo8_500.png
Wow! The skins look amazing! -grabby hands-
Wow! The skins look amazing! -grabby hands-
Congrats to the winners!!! The skins are lovely *o* I don't remember some of them from the submission thread, but just goes to show you I overlooked some gems eheh.

@paintseagull ahhhh thank you very much, you're very kind ;w; That's my next step! (AND CONGRATS!!!)
Congrats to the winners!!! The skins are lovely *o* I don't remember some of them from the submission thread, but just goes to show you I overlooked some gems eheh.

@paintseagull ahhhh thank you very much, you're very kind ;w; That's my next step! (AND CONGRATS!!!)
Accents - HIATUS | Adoptables - occasionally open y'all
Just ten seconds after I read this I found one of the skins in the Coliseum. I guess the games were in my favour. xD @Auynix [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3623235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36233/3623235_350.png[/img] [/url] Skin name: Shrieking Wilds Obtained from: Wilds Chest, item drop Coliseum
Just ten seconds after I read this I found one of the skins in the Coliseum. I guess the games were in my favour. xD
@Auynix

3623235_350.png

Skin name: Shrieking Wilds
Obtained from: Wilds Chest, item drop Coliseum
wind_banner.png
Ohhh, I NEED those skins! They're absolutely GOREGEOUS! *o*
Ohhh, I NEED those skins! They're absolutely GOREGEOUS! *o*
Q4tmKDf.gif gKp49jBm.png
How do you find out the names of the skins? People always seem to know, and I have no clue how to find out xD
How do you find out the names of the skins? People always seem to know, and I have no clue how to find out xD
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27