Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I like to pass on my coli knowledge to people who want to venture into dragon training. Despite not being much of a horror fan, I quite enjoy all the spooky skins people create/have created on site. And I'm far too dedicated on my dragon projects and will spend 2 years+ bringing them to life.
I like to pass on my coli knowledge to people who want to venture into dragon training. Despite not being much of a horror fan, I quite enjoy all the spooky skins people create/have created on site. And I'm far too dedicated on my dragon projects and will spend 2 years+ bringing them to life.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
how to manage money
how to manage money
she/her
that I really like spreadsheets
that I really like spreadsheets
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
That I really, really love making lore and stories and roleplaying. I just can't get enough of this wonderful fantasy world!
That I really, really love making lore and stories and roleplaying. I just can't get enough of this wonderful fantasy world!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="woolly" date="2019-11-18 16:05:24" ] That not all the games I play with my kid are terrible XD. I’ve gotten more involved with FR than she has but we both play and it’s great to stay connected in ways that are meaningful to her [/quote] Love this one, too.
woolly wrote on 2019-11-18 16:05:24:
That not all the games I play with my kid are terrible XD. I’ve gotten more involved with FR than she has but we both play and it’s great to stay connected in ways that are meaningful to her

Love this one, too.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
my favourite color is not red.
thats not to say it isnt the best color though.
my favourite color is not red.
thats not to say it isnt the best color though.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
That my writing *can* improve! And that I'm also good at making outfits for dragons
That my writing *can* improve! And that I'm also good at making outfits for dragons
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1. That you don't have to buy slots for all of your dragons individually! I think it's awesome that they're account bound!
2. I love dragons a lot more than I thought I did
3. The site is the best I have ever been on! The staff is lovely and the players are amazing! It's been super cool to play with like minded people and to interact more! Thank you sooooo much admins for making this site we all love! It's been a great experience

1. That you don't have to buy slots for all of your dragons individually! I think it's awesome that they're account bound!
2. I love dragons a lot more than I thought I did
3. The site is the best I have ever been on! The staff is lovely and the players are amazing! It's been super cool to play with like minded people and to interact more! Thank you sooooo much admins for making this site we all love! It's been a great experience

Just how amazing and kind people can be!

I've always been kinda antisocial, I guess, and for a long time I didn't interact in the forums at all from social anxiety. But, I've been slowly pushing myself to be more connected with people and actually participate in events and forums. There's so many friendly and supportive people on FR, and interacting with people here has really helped me get through my social anxiety, both online and irl.

I'm still a bit nervous when it comes to talking to people /posting in forums, but I've come a long way, and for that, I'm so grateful.
Just how amazing and kind people can be!

I've always been kinda antisocial, I guess, and for a long time I didn't interact in the forums at all from social anxiety. But, I've been slowly pushing myself to be more connected with people and actually participate in events and forums. There's so many friendly and supportive people on FR, and interacting with people here has really helped me get through my social anxiety, both online and irl.

I'm still a bit nervous when it comes to talking to people /posting in forums, but I've come a long way, and for that, I'm so grateful.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Even though I'm the last person you'll find having a set schedule or plan, having something to do and check up on daily is really comforting, especially when I set out long-term breeding plans/projects for myself to do and get excited about. It brings me some sort of calm, and it's honestly inspired me to want to keep plants, just to have something to take care of every day.
Even though I'm the last person you'll find having a set schedule or plan, having something to do and check up on daily is really comforting, especially when I set out long-term breeding plans/projects for myself to do and get excited about. It brings me some sort of calm, and it's honestly inspired me to want to keep plants, just to have something to take care of every day.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20