Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coliseum help
I can not drag the dragons in the coliseum to add them to my team. The ps vita will not drag them no matter how many times I try. Is there any other way to add them?
I can not drag the dragons in the coliseum to add them to my team. The ps vita will not drag them no matter how many times I try. Is there any other way to add them?
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
You might not be able to use the PS Vita to do everything.
You might not be able to use the PS Vita to do everything.
Are the dragons you're attempting to put in the Coliseum adults? For example, you can fight with both of your Imperials, but you cannot fight with your hatchlings until they are adults.
Are the dragons you're attempting to put in the Coliseum adults? For example, you can fight with both of your Imperials, but you cannot fight with your hatchlings until they are adults.
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Yeah, I'm trying to put my imperials on my team.
Yeah, I'm trying to put my imperials on my team.
Are they visible on your screen or can you just not drag them onto the circles?
Are they visible on your screen or can you just not drag them onto the circles?
I'm not sure if the Coliseum has been tested for that type of device... Apologies. D:
I'm not sure if the Coliseum has been tested for that type of device... Apologies. D:
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Yeah they appear on screen but I cant drag them. lol I might just go to the library and put them on my team. They came off my team somehow because I had another adult dragon that I was trying to put on the team because I kept loosing but it wouldn't move but I somehow took them off lol. But now they won't go back on and I sold the one dragon. So I'll just go to the library or wait till I get home next week.
Yeah they appear on screen but I cant drag them. lol I might just go to the library and put them on my team. They came off my team somehow because I had another adult dragon that I was trying to put on the team because I kept loosing but it wouldn't move but I somehow took them off lol. But now they won't go back on and I sold the one dragon. So I'll just go to the library or wait till I get home next week.
While we would love to be compatible across many platforms, vita is not one we developed for. Apologies.
While we would love to be compatible across many platforms, vita is not one we developed for. Apologies.
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-10 23:29:38" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=36343#41268"]While we would love to be compatible across many platforms, vita is not one we developed for. Apologies.[/quote] Everything works perfect for the vita actually, it's just the vita dosent drag things for some reason. But it's perfectly fine, I'm going to the library tomorrow and I'll put them on my team. The coliseum itself works perfectly on the vita. =)

Everything works perfect for the vita actually, it's just the vita dosent drag things for some reason. But it's perfectly fine, I'm going to the library tomorrow and I'll put them on my team. The coliseum itself works perfectly on the vita. =)