Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Loot?
Hi, I'm new here and I've been playing a lot in the coliseum. I was wondering if after a battle, the amount of loot you get (or if you get it at all) is random or if it's proportional to the difficulty of the battle?
Hi, I'm new here and I've been playing a lot in the coliseum. I was wondering if after a battle, the amount of loot you get (or if you get it at all) is random or if it's proportional to the difficulty of the battle?
Each monster has a loot table of 8-15 items that it has a chance to drop.

Some are ridiculous, just really rare finds. 1/5000 and such. But many have higher drop percentages, like 70% of the time or 20% of the time. :)

So it's random, but it's not entirely random.
Each monster has a loot table of 8-15 items that it has a chance to drop.

Some are ridiculous, just really rare finds. 1/5000 and such. But many have higher drop percentages, like 70% of the time or 20% of the time. :)

So it's random, but it's not entirely random.
But it is mostly chance though? Like a battle against 3 monsters won't necessarily give you more loot than a battle against 2 monsters every time.
But it is mostly chance though? Like a battle against 3 monsters won't necessarily give you more loot than a battle against 2 monsters every time.
I think each monster is random.

So, if you're in a battle with three monsters, you have a chance with each monster to get loot.
I think each monster is random.

So, if you're in a battle with three monsters, you have a chance with each monster to get loot.
Yup

3 monsters offers 3x the chances at loot.
Yup

3 monsters offers 3x the chances at loot.