Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How often do dragons eat?
Was just trying to figure out the energy thing. I tried clicking on the encyclopedia link that said 'click here for more about energy' but it's not made yet ^^;

Do they only eat once a day? Every few hours? I want to keep them in great shape of course to obtain the 3day bonus but it got me thinking of what do they need and when? What are all the ways energy can go down?

Thanks <3 Didn&#039;t see a topic on this yet so I thought I&#039;d try and ask!
Was just trying to figure out the energy thing. I tried clicking on the encyclopedia link that said &#039;click here for more about energy&#039; but it&#039;s not made yet ^^;

Do they only eat once a day? Every few hours? I want to keep them in great shape of course to obtain the 3day bonus but it got me thinking of what do they need and when? What are all the ways energy can go down?

Thanks <3 Didn&#039;t see a topic on this yet so I thought I&#039;d try and ask!
They lose a point of energy every 4 hours. Once stabilization week is well... stabilized, we&#039;ll be turning on energy drain in coliseum (for losses.) We have it turned off at the moment because with the site on the fritz, it would suck to have a disconnect give you lost energy. :-)

Mind, Thrage and Akiri are fixing new bugs every day, so we hope to reach an overall stable site soon.
They lose a point of energy every 4 hours. Once stabilization week is well... stabilized, we&#039;ll be turning on energy drain in coliseum (for losses.) We have it turned off at the moment because with the site on the fritz, it would suck to have a disconnect give you lost energy. :-)

Mind, Thrage and Akiri are fixing new bugs every day, so we hope to reach an overall stable site soon.
Great to hear! Will feeding them regain any lost energy from the coliseum as well? And you guys are awesome with the bug fixes, and the fast replies.

I can&#039;t say enough how much I appreciate just how much work you guys are putting into this. It&#039;s things like that that have already gained my loyalty to the site after a whole what 48 hours? My only regret is being busy through the kickstart, so I&#039;ll just have to donate what I can after the fact ^.~

Make sure you guys eat though and sleep! And drink lots of water!
Great to hear! Will feeding them regain any lost energy from the coliseum as well? And you guys are awesome with the bug fixes, and the fast replies.

I can&#039;t say enough how much I appreciate just how much work you guys are putting into this. It&#039;s things like that that have already gained my loyalty to the site after a whole what 48 hours? My only regret is being busy through the kickstart, so I&#039;ll just have to donate what I can after the fact ^.~

Make sure you guys eat though and sleep! And drink lots of water!
They will recover energy lost from the coliseum when you feed them too.
They will recover energy lost from the coliseum when you feed them too.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.