Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tincture of Dissolution Use
Right, I was prepping my mirror male to be a hard hitting mage, but after a great drop I decided to switch him to hard-hitting melee.

So I bought a Tincture of Dissolution and cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to use it. It says "Stat window in the Coliseum" but I cannot find it there.

Any help? I would love to reset his stats.
Right, I was prepping my mirror male to be a hard hitting mage, but after a great drop I decided to switch him to hard-hitting melee.

So I bought a Tincture of Dissolution and cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to use it. It says "Stat window in the Coliseum" but I cannot find it there.

Any help? I would love to reset his stats.
Try going to Coliseum > Abilities and Stats. Choose your dragon, then in the inventory box below, click it and hit use.
Try going to Coliseum > Abilities and Stats. Choose your dragon, then in the inventory box below, click it and hit use.
Where the stones appear, in that box, yes?

It doesn't appear. Only the stones I own are there.
Where the stones appear, in that box, yes?

It doesn't appear. Only the stones I own are there.
  • Go to the abilities/stats menu in coliseum.
  • Choose the dragon who you want to wipe.
  • Click on the dragon's image.
  • Use the tincture button.
  • Go to the abilities/stats menu in coliseum.
  • Choose the dragon who you want to wipe.
  • Click on the dragon's image.
  • Use the tincture button.
Thank you so much.

Might I recommend making the clickbox bigger for clicking the dragon's image to get to that menu?
When the "Level up!" is there it's in exactly the right spot, but when it isn't you can't click the lower third of your dragon's image. I'd actually missed you can click it outside of leveling up because of that.

I mean, it seems obvious now but when I quickly hovered over it earlier the cursor didn't change (because I was too low) and I missed it.
Thank you so much.

Might I recommend making the clickbox bigger for clicking the dragon's image to get to that menu?
When the "Level up!" is there it's in exactly the right spot, but when it isn't you can't click the lower third of your dragon's image. I'd actually missed you can click it outside of leveling up because of that.

I mean, it seems obvious now but when I quickly hovered over it earlier the cursor didn't change (because I was too low) and I missed it.