Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Scratch Energy Stone?
Okay, so I didn't pay attention to what would happen when I switched out my Energy Stone from Scratch to Meditate, and now I'm finding it quite difficult to battle in the coliseum. I went onto the Marketplace and the Auction House, but I can't find any Scratch stones anywhere! I posted in the Sale forum, but I'm hoping someone from here could help me out.

Are there going to be more Scratch stones released in the Marketplace soon? I can't go into ranked until I fix this little problem :(
Okay, so I didn't pay attention to what would happen when I switched out my Energy Stone from Scratch to Meditate, and now I'm finding it quite difficult to battle in the coliseum. I went onto the Marketplace and the Auction House, but I can't find any Scratch stones anywhere! I posted in the Sale forum, but I'm hoping someone from here could help me out.

Are there going to be more Scratch stones released in the Marketplace soon? I can't go into ranked until I fix this little problem :(
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Scratch is stocked fairly commonly in the marketplace. I'd expect you'll find one soon. The marketplace has a chance to restock every 5 minutes. (it doesn't always though, as it's a random chance.)
Scratch is stocked fairly commonly in the marketplace. I'd expect you'll find one soon. The marketplace has a chance to restock every 5 minutes. (it doesn't always though, as it's a random chance.)